Ch-32

September 24, 1994, Saturday

The weather was nice and cozy. The sky was closed by black clouds and the air reeked of wet soil.

I looked through my wardrobe to find a cute pj for my movie night with Draco.

Feeling somewhat self-aware, I looked for a cozy attire to settle into comfortably.

"Which one looks good?" I asked the girls sitting on my bed. I'd dragged them to my room to help me find a good dress for the date.

I was holding out a grey t-shirt with a pair of black shorts and in the other hand I had a baby blue pj set.

Their faces scrunched up. "None of them look good," Ainsley commented.

Carla stood up and walked to my wardrobe. I went back to sit on my desk chair to let her choose me a good set.

"This one looks basic but cute," she pulled out a black set of jumper and shorts.

The black colour made it hard for me to reject. "Okay" I replied and walked into the bathroom to get changed.

I walked out after putting my hair up into a bun.

I took my laptop and bid goodbyes to the girls and walked with Ainsely to Draco's room

When we reached there Ainsley walked into her room, " 'Night"

I took a deep breath and turned to knock on the door.

Knock, knock.

I heard rustling inside and the door opened after a few seconds. "Hey" he grinned at me. "Come in," he opened the door wider. He closed the door behind me and said, "You look pretty,"

My god. How am I not fainted yet?

I tried to ignore the warmth creeping up my skin when I spoke, "You look good, as well"

Fuck. Did it sound weird? Nvm I already said it. He smiled and asked me to sit on the bed.

He was wearing a black T-shirt with a pair of sweatpants. His hair was tousled and I assumed that he just hopped out of the shower.

I walked to the bed and placed my laptop on it and sat next to it

I walked to the bed and placed my laptop on it and sat next to it. "So... what do you wanna watch?" I asked, crossing my legs and opening the laptop.

"Anything you want" he walked around and sat next to me on the bed. He pulled out a bag from beside the bed.

"I went down to the village to get some snacks for the date,"

He opened the bag and pulled out two bags of tangy flavored crisps and a bottle of Coca-Cola. "That's great" I smiled and continued, "We can watch Friends?"

"Sure,"

I opened Netflix and played the first episode of Friends.

I opened the bag of crisps and hummed the theme song. "Say Nora, how many times have you watched this?"

"Hmm... fully once. I've watched the first two seasons a second time"

I leaned back against the headboard to get more comfortable.

Draco's POV

I looked at the laptop in front of me while putting a sour flavored crisp into my mouth. I glanced to my side to see Nora chuckling at what one of the characters said. "And I want a million dollars," I looked back at the screen. "He is the funniest of them all," Nora told me. "He's just so iconic. Well, every one of them are iconic in their own way"

"You seem to like this series a lot," I commented. She looked all excited to talk about it. "Yea. After the Harry Potter movies this is my favorite,"

I hummed and looked back at the screen.
       ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──

After 7 episodes, I looked at the clock beside my bed to check the time. It was already 23:14. I didn't want her to leave yet. So, I didn't say anything and continued watching.

We don't have any classes tmrw anyway.

"Who do you think is the hottest among the three female leads?" Nora asked out of nowhere.

I was a bit taken aback by the question. "I think Rachel is the hottest. Once I and Ains even got into a fight about this," she laughed. "Well, I think you're hotter," I smirked when her cheeks turned a deep shade red.

She cleared her throat and looked back at the screen and exclaimed, "Oh! It's almost midnight. I think I should go back to my dorm,"

"Let's complete this episode?" I asked and she nodded her head.

Damn it. The episode would end in 5 minutes.

I looked back at her and her cheeks still had a light shade of red. My eyes traveled down to her lips. "Nora," I called.

She hummed and looked at me. I put my hand behind her neck and pulled her to my lips.

She stayed still for a moment before her hands moved from her lap to the back of my neck.

I sucked on her lower lip and felt her breath getting heavier. Her hands went to my hair and she tugged at it when I gently bit her lip.

Her lips were so freaking soft. I reluctantly pulled away and rested my hand on her hip.

She opened her eyes, her breathing was still uneven. "What was that?" she asked. "Just felt like kissing my girlfriend," I shot her a cheeky smile.

She chuckled at my statement and took her laptop to shut it down. "Yk, I was wondering about something. You make it feel like we have been dating for a while. And you don't show a hint of awkwardness. How do you do that?"

"Well... it just feels normal and so damn right to be with you. And the fact that we were just friends disappears when I'm around you these days" I smiled and put the empty bottle of soda and crisps bags into the bin near my desk.

When I turned to her she was smiling looking down at her closed laptop.

"That's... good to know" she mumbled and stood up. "Okay. I better go. Bye, good night"

"Ahh.." I tsked. "How rude of you, Ms. Addams. Leaving without a good night kiss" I walked to her.

If there was any possible chance to kiss her, I took it. Those lips of hers were so intoxicating.

Her cheeks turned to a hue of red but she tried to cover it up with a teasing/cocky remark, "Can't get enough of my kisses?"

I pulled her by her waist and retorted, "Damn right I can't" I placed a small peck on her lips, wiping the confidence that peeked out earlier.

" 'Night love" I whispered and stepped back.

She grinned up at me and replied before walking out, "Good Night, Draco"

I beamed to myself and hopped onto my bed, pulling the duvet over me.

I slipped into a deep sleep thinking about how my life had change over the past few days.
         ──⭒─⭑─⭒────⭒─⭑─⭒──
A/N

Hey guys!

Draco is being an absolute simp. At this rate he'd prolly beat me lol. I love writing Simp Draco.

Love,
Sandy:)

(Words: 1148)