intazaar

Aaj ka ye 4th part @PragyaSrivastava624 ji k kahne par diya gya hai...

So Let'S start

72 hours passes away but km did not gain her consciousness......
Yes sometime he come out of his unconscious state but just for a second or half .....
And in that time he couldn't understand anything and before knowing anything he sleeps in unconsciousness .....
This happens 2 to 3 times in these 72 hours and Doctor tell them that this is normal .....
So everyone gets relaxed.....
In 72 hours ks was continuously with mira and did not even went home for rest.
She took rest in hospital itself and was stick to her decision to not leave km for a Single second.

Next day

Dr was doing regular checkup OF km and mp was standing beside km's bed.
At That time km slowly started moving HIS FINGER and mp noticed it and said.

Mp: dr...inke body mein abhi movement huyi hai.

Dr look at km's sleepy figure.
Slowly km open his eyes but not completely and tried looking at HIS surrounding.
His Eyes fall on dr and he asked in tired voice.

Km: k...on...hai..aa..p?

Dr: main aapki dr hu aur abhi aapki tretment chl rhi HAi kashi kaisa feel ho rha ab?

Km just nodd in yes able to say further.
Then he move his head to other side and his eyes fall on mp's figure standing beside his bed and ask.

Km: aa...p..aap..kaun?

Mp look at him in shock as he did not recognize mp and Then her gaze turn towards dr.
Shocked assure Her with Eyes.
And mp again look at km.
But km again sleeps and mp said to dr.

Mp: dr ye toh phir se so gye aur ye mujhe pahchan kyon nhi rhe hain?

Dr: ye abhi thik hain bas Medicine k wajh se so rhe HAIN.
Kuchh der mein uth jayenge aur rahi Baat aapko pahchanne ki baat to jb ye hosh mein aayenge tb PATA chl jayega ki ye aapko sach mein nhi pahchan pa rhe hain ya Medicine ka asr Tha.

Mp: mtlb.

Dr: mtlb kai bAAR AISA HOTA HAI ki hosh aa jane k baad PATiENT ko dhundhla dikhayi deta hai.
Specially Surgery wale patients mein
To ho sakta hai ki kashi ko bhi aapka chehra blur dikha ho isliye wo aapko na pahchan paaye ho.
But ye abhi bilkul thik hai aur hosh MEIN hain.

Mp: thank you dr.

Dr: most welcome.

And dr left from there and mp look at km hoping that km did not loose his memory
Due to head injury.
But she was happy to know that km is fine now.
She place a soft kiss on km's forehead and move to aside and call pm.
In sometime EVERYONE come on Hospital to meet km.
All are waiting for him to wake up from his sleep.
Pm and sb were siting on couch in ROOM while all other are walking to and FRONT in room looking at km in while and sm said.

Sm: bhai kab uthenge hum sab kb se unka wait kar rhe hain.

Binni: amma....o jadbuddhi.

Sm (WITH pout): amma....jadbuddhi...

Binni: mara matlab hai santu....dr ne kaha hai na ki wo uth jayenge to KYON baar baar puchh rhi ho pichhle ek ghante mein pure 17 baar puchh chuki ho hume pareshan krna band karo aur shanti se khadi raho.

Mc: kya kar rahi ho tum DONO plz shaanti se rahiye na.

Binni: HA to mujhe kyon bol rahi hain santu se kahiye na pareshan karke rakha hai.

Mp look at sm who was looking at her with sad pout and mp said.

Mp: koi baat nhi santu....abhi kuchh der mein tumhare bhai uth jayenge to mil lena Aise bhi 72 hours wait kiye to kuchh der aur sahi hmm...

Sm nod in yes and again their walk started.

To be Continued....

If you like the part click the start button and do vote AND comments.