after the surgery LIFE

Aaj ka ye 3rd part arishashamsi4 ji k kahne par diya gya hai.

So Let'S start

Days are passing.
AND now km become a silent ONE.
He was not talking much and not involving in any talk.
He was the zoned out person from The day he got to know about surgery.
All other except mp & pushpeena return Back to LUCKNOW as mp force them to went back to work and not allowing them to take a leave from work.
All km's routine work was done by HM as km did not allow anyone around him even HE Did not take sponge bath by nurse.
Now he become such a lonely person that if anyone see him.
They will not recognize him as a person he used to be.
After all these things.
Mp did not leave km for a second.
She used to be WITH him even when he did not talk to her in these days.
No one know what is going in his mind.
But EVERYONE are seeing him going far away from them.
His councelling has been started as dr suggested them after seeing km in this condition.
After 2 month....
Km is now shifted Back to LUCKNOW in malik mansion.
Sb are staying with them for km.
All are trying to make him feel comfortable but his overthinking never allowed him to talk to anyone.
In this whole time of 2 months.
He only talk when he needed something.
All are worried for him.
In Mirishma room.....
Km is now able to talk walk small steps.
But Still can not walk much and this thing was annoying him more as he is Thinking that he is burden for everyone.
Km was sleeping on bed.
In sometime he woke up slowly.
And look at the room.
He take a sigh and sit on bed.
Slowly he step down the bed in hope that today he will walk upto bathroom atleast
He started stepping towards bathroom with some difficulty.
He cross half a distance when he disbalance and was falling when mp grab him by his shoulder and make him stand straight.
Km look at her for a while as he was looking at Her after a long time.
But as soon as reality clicked in his mind he diverted his gaze AND mp SAID.

Mp: aap mujhe aawaz lga dete aise akele chalna thik nhi HAI aapke liye.

Km was still not looking at her and mp noticed this.
Mp was in so much pain seeing her husband ignoring her presence AND not ready to talk with her.
She used to cry in night silently thinking about all this but She never mentioned it once.
Mp silently take HIM to bathroom and stand outside the door.
Tears fall from both of their eyes remembering happy moments they spend together.
Like this one more month passed.
Km is now fine WITH his health and can walk properly.
He started going to headquarter now.
But his nature is totally opposite after the surgery.
He never smiled in these months for once.
The parson who was chirpy now turn into a serious and silent one.
NOW he started spending more time in headquarter working Just for keep himself Busy and away from family.

If you like the part click the star button and do vote AND comments.

Stay tuned