Mira ke sawal

Let'S START

Next day

In morning

Km wake up due to chirping of birds.
He sit properly on couch and remember all the happening in last and become sad for mp and himself.
But jerking all the taught he went his room.
Km enter in room and see that mp is not in the room.
He take a sigh of relief and washroom to get ready for headquarter.
After km went in washroom mp Come in room from balcony.
She hears sound of water from washroom and and got to know that km IS in room.
She sits on couch in room waiting for km to come Outside.
Mp was hell nervous For what she will do with km but she is already to fight Her husband.
In sometime km come out of washroom ready in uniform.
As soon as he came out his eyes fall on mp and he immediately avoid looking at her and move towards mirror passing her silently.
Mp was fighting her inner soul to do what mc tell her or not.
But km started moving out of ROOM without talking with her.
She stand up and hold her hand to stop him.
Km close his eyes knowing That it will be tough to answer mp of she started the last night topic again and km said.

Km: hum der ho rahi hai.

Mp: aapne apni baat to kah di ab meri bhi baat sunte jaiye.

Km turn towards her not LOoking at her ready for what mp will give him in return mp's pain he had given to her and mp continued.

Mp: aapne bohot aasani se kah diya na kiya main aapko CHHOD du toh ab ye bhi bta dijiye kaise karu main ye sab.

Km look at Her in Confusion and mp again said.

Mp: aap mere ek swal ka jawab dijiye kya aapne shaadi se lekar aaj tak kbhi mere liye kuchh bhi feel nhi kiya kashi.

Km look down as he could not say lie while looking in Her Eyes and HE said.

Km: nahi.

Mp: meri tarf dekh k kahiye kashi.

But km did not look in her eyes.
So mp smiled knowing the answer and km said.

Km: hume jana Chahiye.

Km turn to move out but again mp hold him wrist.
Km did not turn towards her mp continued.

Mp: bas ek aur swal agar main aapke jagh hoti to kya aap mujhe chhod dete.

Km become shock hearing her question and turn towards her with wide eyes in shock and mp again ask.

Mp: boliye kya AAP mujhe chhod dete aisi halt mein.

Km: humari baat kuchh aur HAI.

Mp: toh mtlb nhi chhodte phir aap mujhe kyon Kah rahe hai khud ko chhodne k liye.

Km look down.
There was a silence for sometime and mp said.

Mp: aapke chuppi ne mere sare sawalon ka jawab de Diya.
Aur ha aap mujhse pahle kyon fight karte the wo bhi main jaan gyi hu aur aap kitna bhi kyon na chhipa le MaIN janti hu aap mujhse Pyaar karte HAIN.

Km for once look at her and then averted
Her gaze for him and he said.

Km: ai..sa...ku...chh...bhi Nahi hai.

Mp: aap chahe jitni marji jhuth bol le par aapki aakhon mein sach bilkul saaf saaf dekha ja skta hai.

Mp step forward towards km stand on her toes and place her lips on km's lips.
This all happen in a lightening speed That km could not Belive it.
He was in shock for a minute but come To senses by mp's touch on his neck.
It was not a kiss.
They are standing there with just attached lips.
Mp stepped Back her head in place her head in mp crook of neck in whisper.

Mp: bohot PYAAR karti hu MaIN aapse aapko chhodne se acchha HAI ki main isi waqt mar jau jaan.

Km was too shock react That she WAS just standing there digesting what just happened with him.
He was numb to react.
He even Did not hug her Back.
After a second after not getting any reaction mp broke the hug and stand in front of him.
Km was just looking at her in shock.
Mp was not looking at him as she was blushing on the act she Did just minute ago.
After not got any response she look upwards towards km.
Who is just looking at her not in his proper sense.
She place her hand on his shoulder and km come back to reality.
he look at mp and here and there.
In hurry he step forward and Then again her step back in Confusion and then move towards washroom but realised That is was a wrong way so Stop in a wah and closed his eyes for a while and then again turn towards the Door of ROOM and went out without looking at MP.
Mp immediately call mc after km went out.

On call.....

Mc: hello.

Mp (worriedly): MISHRI ji.

Mc: bhabhi kya hua aap thik toh HAI.

Mp: mujhe nhi karna chahiye tha aisa.

Mc (excitedly): mtlb aapne kar diya.

Mp closed her eyes and said.

Mp: hmm.

Mc: yes...ab bas aap dekhte jaiye aage aage kya hota hai.

Mp open her eyes and said.

Mp: mishri ji wo naraz ho gaye HAi shayad.

Mc: bhabhi chill....kashi aapko chhodkar kahin nhi jayenge.
Ab dekhiye aap wo kaise apne PYAAR ka izhaar karte hai aapse.
Aur WAISE bhi abhi jo kuchh bhi hua hai iske baad unhe aana aakhir humare pass hi hai.

Mp: aap pakka handle KAR lengi na unhe kyonki kashi abhi bilkul BHI hosh mein nhi hain.

Mc: (laugh) jante hai ghabrahat mein unke pair ladkhadaye honge aur wo rasta bhul gye honge.

Mp (sigh): HA.

Mc: don't worry bhabhi aage ka hum dekh lenge aap tension free ho jaiye kashi bohot jaldi aayenge ab aapke pass.

Mp: hmm...hope so....

Mc: ok Bye hume aage k Liye bhi ab sochna hai.

Mp: ok bye.

And cut the call.

After coming out of malik's mansion km directly went to mc's office.
The day km did not come house and this made mp worried after morning mission.
She tried calling him but he did not received her call.
She call mc and got to know that he was with her till afternoon and Then he went away saying That he was some work to do.

If you LIKE the part click the star button and do vote and comments.

Will met in next chapter......

Tack care of yourself guys. ....

Bye