remember that or not

Let's START

Aaj ka ye part lovewithmyfriends ji and SugamKumari ji k kahne par likha gya hai.

So let's start

Next morning....

Its 7 in the morning and everyone are ready and sitting in living room before going for work except mirishma .....
As km troubled mira in night and they both slept late, they didn't wake up till now....and sb said.

Sb: yeh dono kaha hai ....
Ab tak aaye nahi nashta karne .....

Sp: aai.... Wo dono so rahe hai.... Main dekhkar aayi hoon abhi kuchh der pehle .....

Sb: ab tak so rahe hai .... Kaam par nahi jana hai kya unhe ....

Pm: behan ji shayad kal raat ko kashi ne pareshan kiya ho MIRA ko.... Isliye abhi tak so rahe hai.... Warna wo itni der Tak kaha sote hai....

Sb: haan....yeh to hai ...

Hm to pm: waise kal kamal kiya hai aapke lalla ne....

Pm: kya matlab hai hasu ....

Binni: amma.... Kal jo bhai ne bawal machaya hai na uski baat kar rahe hai bro....

Sm: mujhe to bahot maza aaya ...

Mc: aur mujhe bhi ...
kashi ko itne dino baad aise dekha hai ....

Hm: yeh to hai... Kitne mahino baad kal uske chehre pe hasi dekhi hai ham sabne ...

Cc: ha ... Ab bas aaj sab sahi rahe ....

Mc: kashi ko to pakka 1100 volt ka jhatka lagne wala hai aaj ......

Cheetosh laugh on mc's words.....
And other smiled and pm said....

Pm: bas ab shiv ji sab thik kare hamare baccho ki zindagi me ....

Sb: sab thik hoga BEHAN ji.... Ab to kashi ne bhi maan liya hai ki wo pyar karta hai miru se.

Sm (in her masumiyat): ha ... Aur Bhai ne to kiss bhi kiya hai bhabhi ko... Wo bhi sabke saamne.

All look at her shock and cc said.....

Cc: santu ji....santu ji.... Aap thodi der shant rahiye.....

And all started talking about Mirishma and imaging what will happen,when both will wake up ....

In Mirishma room........

Both are still sleeping in the same position as night ....
Km holding MIRA by her waist keeping his head on her breast and this this time mira was too holding him by his shoulder and one hand in his hair .....
Mira's sleep broke due to sunlight entering the room.....
She tried moving but as hm was holding her tightly she couldn't move.....
Mira open her eyes slowly and her eyes fall on km who was sleeping like a kid
on her breast .....
She smiled remembering previous night's event and kissed on his forehead.....
She started moving her hand in his hair with smile.....
Feeling some movement km's sleep breaks and he open his eyes ......
First he look at his position and then move his head up n look at the person whom he was holding and smiled looking at her and again keep his head on her breast while closing his eyes with smile lingering on his face....
But suddenly something strike in his head and he sat on bed with jerk and said....

Km: s..orr y... Wo... Ham.... pata . . Nahi ... Ka..ise....

Mira confusingly look at him and sit on bed....
Km look at her and again turn his gaze and said.