what you want?

Aaj ka ye 4th part @SugamKumari ji k kahne par likha gya hai.

So Let'S start

One day

It was at 12 o'clock in night km come Back house.
Mp was still up and waiting for him.
She Decided to talk to him today as it is now more than enough to EVERYONE.
Km directly went in room and become shock to see mp awake this time.
He silently move in BATHROOM and change in comfortable clothes.

Kashi's look👆🏻

And come back in room and STARTED making bed for himself at couch cum bed.
Mp went Towards him and hold his hand and turn him towards herself.
Km look at Her in shock because was the first time he is seeing Her like this and mp said with loudly.

Mp: Chahte kya HAi aap?
PROBLEM kya hai aapki aaj 3 mahine ho gye hain us baat ko aur aap wahi atk gye hain.

Km (slowly): hume koi baat nhi karni hai iss baare mein?

Mp: par mujhe karni hai.

Km: hume nind aa rahi hai.

Mp: aur meri nind ka kya jo aapne 5 mahine se uda rakhi hai.

Km: hume jaane do.

Mp: aaj nhi mujhe janna HAi kyon aap sabse dur bhaag rahe HAIN aur mujhse meri kya galti HAI in sab MEIN.
Kya chahte hain aap?

Now tears started falling from her eyes and she Continue.

Mp: main to usse pehle BHI aapke sath thi aur uske baad bhi saath hu phir kyon dur bhaag rahe hai aap mujhse.
Jab bhi main baat karne ki Koshish karti hu.
Aakhir chahte kya hain AAP aaj bta
Dijiyega wahi hoga phir.

Finally mp brust out her feelings in front of km being not able to see km and OTHER like this.
Km was just looking down with tears in her eyes when mp was talking with him.
After mp finished her talk KM fall on his knees crying silently AND Hug her such
That his head was on her stomach and his hand encircled around her waist tightly.

After mp finished her talk KM fall on his knees crying silently AND Hug her such That his head was on her stomach and his hand encircled around her waist tightly

Like this👆🏻

Both are now crying.
Mp place her hand on his head with caressing it make him calm while she herself crying.
After sometime km composed himself and move back and stand up wiping his tears.
He take a sigh and LOok in her eyes and her wipe her tears too.
Then he hold Her both hand and look in her eyes deeply and say in slow voice.

Km: chhod do hume.

Mp become shock listening to km.
She tack Two step Back immediately being SHOCKED.
Km look at her and move forward and said.

Km: hum tumhe kbhi khushi nhi de Payenge hum jb bhi koshish karte hai tumhe khush rakh sake tb kuchh na kuchh AISA ho jaata hai jisse humari Khushi gum mein badl jaati hai.....aur in sabse tumhe sabse Zyada taqleef hoti HAI.

Mp was just looking at him with blank face.
Km sit on her knees and hold her BOTH hands and continued.

Km: hum nhi chahte humari wajh se tumhe taqleef aur dard mile.
Aaj tk tumhe kuchh nhi de paaye hain hum na sath aur na hi tumhe ek PATNI hone ka haq.
AUR PYAAR to kbhi de hi nhi PAAYE hai hum kyon apni zindagi kharab karna CHAHTI ho chhod DO na hume Mrs. Mira Ka.....

Km Stop in mid to not call her Mrs. Mira Kashi MALIK.
And close her eyes for once Tightly and  open again and look at her and again said.

Km: Sorry...Please chhod DO hume hum thik nhi hain tumhare liye kuchh bhi nhi de Payenge tumhe please.....

Km was telling her like she was saying all this from heart and WITH convincing eyes with tears.
Mp Remove km's hold and turn around  to not look at KM crying silently as she did not expect this from km.
Km look at mp's back.
He silently stand up and move out of room hurriedly tears flowing from his eyes.
Mp look at his retiring figure and sit on bed sobbing Slowly AND said.

Mp: kyon nhi samjh rahe hain aap nhi chhod sakti main aapko aapse PYAAR karti hu agar aapse dur gyi to main mar jaungi.
Kyon baar baar mujhse dur bhaag rhe HAi aap?

Mp was in great Pain after hearing what is going on km's mind.
She now understand why km always ignor her presence and why he avoid talking with Her in these 3 months.

To be Continued.....

If you like the part click the START button and do vote AND comments.

Will meet in Next chapter.

Stay tuned guys.