10 ˎˊ-

"Oikawa please."

°•*

*ੈ‧₊˚

Mornings were already bad enough. Oikawa begging you to stay in bed longer only made them worse.

"i already said no." you groaned as you grabbed your things and got ready to leave the boys dorm. after spending one night together oikawa has a tendency to beg for more. "we aren't dating, we is hooking up so hard for you?" you reached for the door.

Oikawa looks at you like you aren't speaking the same language. "yeah you're right. we aren't dating." he rolls his eyes and gets up walking to the door. "dont call me when you feel lonely at night anymore (y/n)-chan. it's not my problem." he grabbed the door and opened it for you, waiting for you to exit his dorm. his sudden attitude took you aback a bit.

"are you serious right now?" you look at oikawa shocked, his face never changes and you can tell he wants you out. caught up in your own pride you walk out saying, "your dick was small anyways."

"and you're for the team." oikawa says as he rolled his eyes and shut the door behind you as you left. you stood outside his door with your mouth open before walking away trying to keep your head high. he isn't worth it anyways, it's not like you actually want him.

-

it had been a couple hours since you left oikawas dorm. his words really pissed you off, i'm not lonely. im just a girl with needs. what's bad about that?

akaashi snaps his fingers ,"earth to (y/n)" you look at him with the same dazed look you had on your face a second ago. insecurity starts to flood your brain, what if akaashi thinks youre just lonely and needy too?

"yeah, sorry i'm here." you shake your head a bit to kind of wake yourself up from your trance of overthinking. you start to swirl the straw in your matcha cup while taking a look at akaashis notes. "i'm sorry, i zoned out. can you repeat yourself?" you ask while biting down on your straw.

he rolls his eyes a bit, a smirk playing on his lips. "i want take you out (y/n), for real. i want to do more then these pathetic study sessions." his face kind of flushes a little bit and he grabs your drink from you so you aren't distracted.

"excuse me?" you were taken aback by the boys sudden request. yeah he has tried in the past but, it's fairly clear that you and akaashi hook up on your terms.

"i want to take you on a date, if you'll let me."

oikawas words were still in the back of your mind. you didn't know if it was the run in you had with oikawa this morning or if you were angry about the interaction . you wanted to prove to someone that you were more than just a body, and that you wanted more than just sex. you didn't want to feel lonely, and you didn't want to be for the team. you wanted to feel respected again. not only by oikawa but by everyone, and for that reason you said,

"yes."

uhhhh i can explain i swear