𝟎𝟔ˎˊ-

!WARNING!

°•*⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ✧ ೃ༄

°•*⁀➷
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧ ೃ༄

"WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, STRIP FOR ME BABY."

you slowly lifted your hands to your shoulders and pulled the white lace strap down. the lingerie was tight fitting, it still sat snugly on your body.

"okay uhm, turn around."

keiji had raised a brow at you, his arms crossed as he lent against the wall.

"it's nothing i haven't seen before."

osamu sent a knowing look your way, but you quickly adverted your eyes to avoid contact.

"just close your eyes!" you huffed, face red with frustration.

"okay, okay. your wish is my command, princess."

the second your breasts were exposed to the air a pair of hands wrapped around your chest. the two hands cupped your breasts hesitantly.

osamus cold fingertips pinched your nipples, he let out a breathy chuckle as they hardened beneath his touch.

"samu stop it!" you gently swatted the boys hands, but to your surprise he didn't move.

you finally let your self relax into osamus embrace as the boy continued to feel on your breasts.

from the corner of the small dressing room you could hear a small chuckle. keiji sent a grin your way before speaking.

"you weren't gonna have fun with out me were you?"

akaashi sent a knowing look between both you an osamu. the grey haired miya twin dropped his hands from your breasts and grinned. he grabbed your hand and spun you in a circle, your top half in display for both of the boys.

"you're so gorgeous, (y/n)."

osamus words made you gush, your face turned red from his compliment.

"so how come when i say things like that you don't get all worked up?" keiji questioned you as he took a step closer.

you didn't have an answer for the boy instead you stood still and found yourself covering your chest with your arms.

"mm don't be shy now. finish undressing for us, princess." keiji smirked as his narrowed eyes fanned down your body.

you slowly stripped out of the small article of clothing you were wearing.  this needed to be quick, the three of you would be asked to rejoin the group soon, and you didn't want them to question you.

you let your hands roam around your body, you cupped your breasts and slid your hands down your hips. you swayed your body with the low music coming from the dressing room speakers.

you just looked as if you were begging the two boys to join you, and fuck you dumb. the way your hands roamed your curves made osamus and akaashis dick harden beneath their pants.

"look at you, putting on a show for us." a dry chuckle left keijis lips.

"what a good whore." he cooed again as he repositioned himself.

osamu however was a flustered mess, his cheeks were tinted pink as he took in sight of you in such a lewd state.

keiji however, lowered his pants and ordered you onto your knees. to which said girl quickly obliged. your elbows were met with the cold tile of the floor as you were pushed onto all fours.

"now suck his cock."

you watched as osamu neared your face with his hardened member. he used his thumb to spread the precum around the tip. before you knew it you the boy had tapped the side of your face with his hardened member. as you looked up at him you met his gaze, his eyes clouded with lust. osamu slid the tip of his dick across your lips, as an attempt for you to open your mouth.

"open wide baby." even though it was osamus actions keiji still attempted to hold dominance over the situation. 

you met osamus gaze as you took his tip into your mouth, the boy let out a low groan at the feeling of your tongue against him, lapping up his precum. you tried your best to please him but you couldn't hold out, akaashi had slid his full length into your cunt.

a moan had slipped out of your mouth, sending vibrations to osamus cock. your lips were wrapped tightly around osamus cock, and keiji was enjoying the view of you getting face fucked.

osamu thrusted his hips forward as he forced you to take him whole, but stopped when you choked out against him. keiji had hit that certain spot inside you. a string of salvia had kept the tip of osamus cock connect to your lips.

"such a good girl for us, arent you?" these were the first words osamu had spoken since you gushed taken part in such lewd actions. you eagerly nodded your head as you waited for osamu to place his throbbing cock back into your mouth.

keiji wasn't holding back, he was thrusting into you at a fast pace. the sound of his skin hitting yours was apparent.  he dug his finger tips into your waist as your fluids started to seep onto his cock.

osamu had pulled you into a kiss, his tongue dancing with yours in an erotic fashion. he grinned as he could taste some of his precum on your tongue. once again you moment with osamu was ruined as keiji had continually hit your prostate, causeing your body to lurch forward.

with out warning you had came on akaashis cock, he pulled out shortly afterwards and bent over your body trailing kisses up your spine.

"you're so messy, baby." he whispered near your ear as he placed soft kisses on your shoulder.

osamu didn't give you time to recover as he lifted you up and brought you to bench in the enclosed room. he sat in front of you while keiji sat on your backside. you found yourself grinding your hips against osamus hardened member, your wetness leaking onto his cock.

keijis hardend cock pressed up against your back and he leaned onto you. akaashi held your breasts in his hands he bit at your earlobe.

"you think you can take both of our cocks, angel?"

A/Ni haven't updated this one in forever PLEASE LMK WHAT YOU THINK !not proof read!

A/N
i haven't updated this one in forever
PLEASE LMK WHAT YOU THINK
!not proof read!