𝟎𝟕ˎˊ-

!WARNING!

°•*⁀➷*ੈ✩‧₊˚  ✧ ೃ༄

°•*⁀➷
*ੈ✩‧₊˚ ✧ ೃ༄

"NO, I DON'T THINK I CAN."

you huffed a sigh as you leaned back onto keijis chest.

"well, do you want to be a good girl, and try?" keijis words were just above a whisper. you violently shook your head yes, you didn't want to disappoint him or osamu.

osamu cupped your face, forcing you to look at him. you couldn't help think about how this was supposed to be a normal shopping trip with friends. a day that would eventually be forgotten, but fate had other things in store. nothing about this trip was normal. you never expected to find yourself to be placed in this situation.

the face you gave osamu made it look like you were just begging him to fuck you dumb.  suddenly osamu took one of your breasts into his mouth. his tongue swirling around the nipple while his other hand squeezed and pinched at the other.

while osamu buried his face into your breasts keiji placed two fingers in your mouth and instructed you to suck on his fingers. keiji took his fingers out of your mouth and used your saliva as lubricant. without a warning he stuck two fingers inside your asshole, and started scissoring them.

a small groan passed your lips, this was a new feeling. akaashi chuckled dryly and placed his hand on the small of your back. "you almost ready baby?"

you nodded your head and hummed, keiji pulled his fingers out of you and placed both hands on your hips. osamu spread the slick from your entrance on his cock, and held back a knowing smirk.  your mouth fell open as the two boys pushed inside of you.

"fuck (y/n)."

you felt a slight discomfort, and clenched your teeth. osamu watched as your face started to contort with pleasure, his hand reaching up to caress your cheek. akaashi gripped onto your thighs as he forced you to move back and fourth.

you clenched your eyes shut and held onto osamus shoulders. a soft moan left your lips as keiji continued to move you back and fourth. "how does it feel, princess. being stuffed full?" keiji sucked on your neck as he spoke. however you didn't have an answer. you were distracted by the boys who had been working their cocks in you. you could feel every inch of both of them.

you didn't answer instead you bit down on your bottom lip to stop the tears from spilling from your eyes. to stop a large moan from leaving your lips you bent forward and pressed your lips against osamus. you moaned into his mouth as his hips suddenly bucked forward.

just as you were about to let out another moan keiji grabbed your hair and pulled your head back. "i wanna hear you, slut." you did as the boy said and let out a moan.

you continued to let the boys use your body as they pleased. your tight walls clenched around them causing both boys to groan. akaashi spread your ass cheeks so he could attempt to push deeper into you.

"im going to fucking cum." osamu tilted his head back as he pulled out of you. you grabbed onto his dick and jerked him off watching as he scrunched his face.

"fuck, me too." akaashi pulled out of you and started to stroke his own length. you found yourself whimpering at the loss of contact. your hole was clenching around nothing.

suddenly osamu stuck his fingers inside of you, his fingers curled around bundle of nerves. the rings on his fingers were metal. they felt cold inside of you cunt. his finger tips traced around your walls and you felt his thumb play with the lips. you pursed your lips as you came, your chest heaving up and down. you climaxing triggered the other boys as they came soon after you finished.

your body shook slightly, causing you to fall forward onto osamu. your head fell onto his shoulder, and you could hear the boys corse breathing. you were ready to crash but osamu grabbed onto your neck and forced you to kiss him. you pulled away and rested your face onto osamus neck. he placed his hands around your waist.

after keiji had relaxed he had reached forward, his fingertips gently grazing your pussy. "how are you still so tight?" he chuckled dryly as you buried your face into osamus neck. osamu laughed at keijis words. his hands that was once wrapped around your waist fell as he reached down to touch your throbbing women hood. your hole started to clench around nothing at the boys minimal actions.

a small 'hmpf' left your lips at the boys teasing.

A/N

A/N

not proof read and this is short but yeah