11 ˎˊ-

"I CAN TELL, THAT THE GRASS IS GREENER.."

°•*

*ੈ‧₊˚ 

you played with the ends of your hair while eyeing the alarm clock across the room. going on a date with akaashi was weird. it had been so long since you had decided to connect with someone, it didnt feel right. a sign leaves your lips as the clock now shows the time, six thirty. he should be here any minuet. you stand up and smooth out your shirt. akaashi said not to dress up, you were only going to a casual sushi bar. you took one last look at your outfit and grabbed a tote bag to hold everything you needed. the was a sudden knock on the door, you checked your phone and saw the time now showed six thirty two.

"you're late." you yell as you make your way to the door. you open the door to see akaashi, he looks at you with a smirk.

"it was only two minuets, dont get your panties in a bunch." you laugh a little and check your bag one more time before deciding it was okay to head out. just as you close the door akaashi grabs your hand. for some reason you feel your cheeks heat up. "im excited (y/n), this is different for us."

"at least compliment my outfit before you bring up all the serious stuff." you playfully pout your lips. akaashi laughs a little and lifts your hand in the air, twirling you a bit.

"you look good, babe." he smirks and tries to lean in for a kiss. but you turn your head only giving him your cheek. the nickname doesnt really sit well with you, especially since you two are nothing but friends with benefits. "thanks akaashi." you smile as you two finally exit the dorm building hand in hand.

the drive is peaceful, akaashi let you have aux. his car was surprisingly clean. it shocked you since his friends are so messy. you finally settle on a song and resort to looking out the window, this situation was still weird for you. akashi rests his hand on your thigh and gives it a gentle squeeze. the rest of the car ride was silent besides for the occasional humming to the music you selected.

-

akaashi leads you out of the restaurant his face pale with embarrassment. you laughed and teased the boy, "(y/n) i'm so sorry, i feel like such a douche." he apologizes and holds your hands. you continue to laugh at him. "how could i forget my card?" he shakes his head in disappointment. "oh hush, you did it on purpose." you tease, as you walk back to the car "but it's okay you can make it up to me." you playfully wink and grab his collar. he suddenly starts to laugh, realizing it really isn't that big of a deal.

"making it up to you?" akaashi questions and his mouth curves into a smile. "what did you have in mind?" he grins as he gets into the car and looks towards the back seat.

i don't proof read

i don't proof read