Is this even real?

"Hey Kazuki, what're you up to?" I ask my best friend, whilst leaning over his shoulder in curiosity. He looks back at me with a blank expression painted on his face. "I'm studying, unlike you, Kameko." He says, flicking my forehead. I look at him, clearly offended. "Hey! I do study!" I say crossing my arms and turning away, whilst giving him a little 'hmph'. He chuckles and looks over at me. He gets up and hugs me, putting his head on my shoulder. "Hey, I was just teasing you." He says with a small smile on his face.

I turn my head towards his and realize something. 'Ahhh! Too close' I thought to myself. My cheeks are lightly dusted pink as I attempt to hide my face away from his. "Hmm? Kameko what's wrong?" He asks me, with a look of confusion painted on his face.

 " U-Um it's nothing r-really." I say, pulling his arms off of me. I look at the school only to see Shizuka and Yuu, running towards us at full speed. "Be careful guys! You'll trip and get hurt!" I yell loudly. 

"Meh! We'll be fine!" They yell back to me. As if on cue, they both trip and fall flat on their faces. Right in front of us. That's when me and Kazuki burst out laughing. "OI WHAT'RE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT!?" Shizuka scolded. Yuu got up and started to laugh along with us. Shizuka looks over at Yuu and chops his head with his hand. 

"Owww! Why'd you do that, Zuka-chan?" He says pouting. "Because you laughed." Shizuka says, pushing him onto the bench. I sweatdropped, turned around and took a huge step away from them, not noticing Kazuki was behind me.

I ended up falling onto Kazuki, our faces only inches apart. His eyes went wide as his face turned red with embarrassment, I scramble to get up, becoming a blushing and stuttering mess. "I- uh- um- s-sorry- ah..." I stumbled over my words trying to form words without exposing myself.
"O-Oh um you're g-good." Kazuki stutters out, turning his head away.

 "Oohhh~" We both turn towards Shizuka and Yuu with death glares plastered on our faces. Their faces turned ghost white as we got ready to chase them. They ran off, not aware that we weren't chasing them. I giggle and look over to Kazuki as he starts to chuckle.

"Heh, they're so dumb." He says looking into my eyes. " Yep, those are our friends." I say, giving him a small smile. He smiles back and gives me a hug. " Huh? What's this for, Kazuki?" I ask confused. " It's a thank you since you've been such a good friend. I love you so much, Kameko." He says, making me blush out of surprise and embarrassment.

" Kazuki, how could you love someone like me? There are so many other pretty girls out there that you could love, but why me? Why?" I say doubting myself. " I'm not good enough for you, Kazuki." I say looking down at my feet and fidgeting with the sleeve of my sweater. I feel his hand lift my chin up and he places a small kiss on my forehead.

 " You are good enough, Kameko. To me, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met. There is no one as amazing as you. And to be honest, I could never live without you." He says putting his forehead to mine.

I smile as happy tears start to fall from my eyes. " Thank you, Kazuki. I love you, too" I said sniffling a bit. He looks at me and smiles back whilst wiping away my tears. " Just know that I'll never leave you, ok?" He says pulling me into another hug and kissing my forehead. I nuzzle my head into his chest.

 " Ya know i'm gonna marry you one day, Kameko." He says smirking. I look at him with a blank expression. " Yeah right, Kazuki." I say, doubting the situation. He looks at me with a smirk. " Oh yeah? Just watch it happen after high school, Kameko." He says daringly.