What happened?? Pt2

'Wait a damn minute, was that all a dream?' I think to myself as I groan and pull myself out of bed. I walk over to my dresser and grab out a pair of thigh high stockings, a Death note shirt, and a Black skirt with two white lines near the hem. I slip my clothes on and step into the bathroom to brush my hair. My hair looks like Manjiro Sano's hair cut from his middle school years in Tokyo Revengers.

I grab my books and walk into the hallway, only to bump into another student. "Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." I say, helping them pick up their books. I look up at the person only to find out it was Ajax. The guy pretty much every girl in the college has a crush on. "Nah you're good. I wasn't looking." He says, looking into my eyes. I hand him his books and hold my hand out for him to shake.

"Kameko Miyazaki. I'm guessing you're Ajax, correct?" I ask, tilting my head slightly. "Yeah, you got it. Are you a fan?" He asks. I shake my head no and giggle a bit." Nope! I'm not like the other people, I don't fall in love so easily." I say, brushing off my skirt. "Got ya. Not that I think every girl has a crush on me or anything." He says, laughing nervously.

"So uh, where's your class?" I ask. He looks off for a moment then looks back at me.

"I'm in class 3A, what about you?" He says, placing his hand on his hip. My eyes light up a bit and I smile. " I have the same class! Why don't we walk together?" I ask with a warm smile on my face. He smiles back and nods.

"Yeah, I don't see why not." He says brightly. We head off towards the classroom, talking briefly about what classes we have throughout the day.

As we walk, we earn a few stares from the girls gossiping in groups on the other side of the hallway. We laugh about the girls whispering about us walking together and we finally arrive at our classroom. He lets me in first and we sit in the back together.

"So do you have any friends here? N-Not trying to be rude!" He asks, frantically waving his hands in front of him. I giggle and grab his hands to hold them down.

"It's ok! I do have friends, Shizuka and Yuu, they should be here shortly." I say, smiling softly as I look into his ice blue eyes. He smiles with a light pink hue on his face. I look to the door and see my best friends, Shizuka and Yuu, walk in. They run to the back of the room and sit next to me. "Hey Kame! Who's this guy?" Yuu yells loudly, earning a few stares from other students.

Shizuka flicks his forehead and Yuu whines. "Quit being so loud, Yuu!" Shizuka says, raising his voice slightly. Yuu rests his head on his hand and looks at Ajax

"So who are you?" He asks him. Ajax looks at him and smiles softly. "I'm Ajax, and you must be Yuu, correct?" He asks him. Yuu nods and smiles brightly.

"Yeah! That's me!" He says excitedly. Shizuka runs a hand through his hair and chuckles lightly. "I'm sure you know who I am, correct?" He inquires Ajax, crossing his arms on his desk. "Yep! You must be Shizuka if he's Yuu." He says. "No, I'm obviously Yuu." Shizuka says, joking sarcastically.

We all laugh at his remark when Mr. Zhongli, our teacher, walks in and comes back to our group.

"You guys are a lively bunch, huh?" He asks, placing his hands on his hips. "Yeah, I guess you could say that, Mr. Zhongli." I say with a giggle. He smiles at us, patting me on the head. I smile softly and giggle.

If I didn't say it already, Zhongli is my closest friend, not that the others know. Yuu and Shizuka have experienced this on an everyday basis, so they don't question it. Though Ajax makes a slightly weird face, he shrugs it off and doesn't ask questions.

He walks to his desk and posts an assignment on the platform. I groan and slump my body onto Ajax. "Hm? What's wrong, Kameko?" He asks me with a concerned look on his face. I pout and look at him, "Can you come with me to the restroom?" I ask, still pouting. He nods as we go to the restroom after getting approval from Zhongli. Once we get to the restrooms, I drag him into the girls bathroom.