What happened??

" You were saying, Kameko." Kazuki says, looking at me. I give him my signature blank expression.

" Oh shut up, Kazuki." I say, giving him a 'hmph'.

" Well you said we wouldn't get married and look where we are. Not to mention we have a kid." He says chuckling and placing a kiss on my temple.

I smile and place my head on his shoulder. " Well I'm not complaining at all, hun" I say happily.

" Mommy! Daddy!" Riko yelled running towards us. We looked up and saw our other best friends,Shizuka and Yuu.

" Guess what mommy! Uncles took me to the park today, and we got slushies!" she said joyfully. I smiled and put her in my lap.

" Well, did you have fun?" I asked my 6 year old daughter. " Yeah! I had so much fun, but can I go play in my room?" She said. I nod and put her down. Shortly after Riko went to play, Shizuka and Yuu left to go out. " I love you, Kazuki." I say with a small smile on my face.

" I love you too, Kameko." He said before we fell asleep, not to wake until morning.

I woke up shortly to see I was in my dorm room from college. I look around confused and check the date. It was February 14, 2025.

(A/N: SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER GIRLIES ILY U GUYS<3)