Oh...! Well...

I walk into my dorm to see a person on the other bed in the room. He had long red hair and deep red eyes. He looked up and saw me. "Ah...hello? Are you my new roommate or something?" I ask him. He gets off the bed and walks towards me. "You must be Kameko Miyazaki, correct? I was told I would be moved into your dorm." He says, holding a hand out for me to shake.

"Yeah, that's me. I had no idea I would be getting a new roommate." I say, shaking his hand with a confused expression. "I'm Diluc Ragnvindr, and they should've told you you were getting a new roommate this morning." He says, shaking his head.

 I giggle a bit and place my hands on my hips. "That happens sometimes. They always forget to tell students stuff like that." I say, shrugging it off. I didn't mind having a roommate after all. He chuckled and crossed his arms across his chest.

"So, do you have any siblings?" I ask him. He groans loudly. "Sadly, yes. His name is Kaeya Alberich. My adopted brother." He says, rolling his eyes to the sky. I laugh and push my hair back with my hand. "As far as I'm aware, I have none. Although my friend Xiao is like a brother to me." I say, smiling. His cheeks turned a light pink hue as I smiled. My phone started to ring and I groaned. "It's probably that damn crackhead." I say, answering the phone and putting it on speaker.

"KAME-CHAN HELP ME!" Yuu yelled from the other side of the phone. I winced a bit at the loudness of his voice. "What happened this time, Yuu?" I ask him, hearing him breathing heavily from my end. " I swear to Barbatos my boyfriend is trying to kill me! Please help me, Kame-chan!" Yuu said, whining loudly. I sighed and face-palmed. "Fine, I guess I can help you." I muttered into the speaker. Diluc chuckled and I just glanced at him.

"THANK YOU!" Yuu yelled, then hung up the phone. I groan and aggressively shove my phone into my hoodie pocket. "You coming?" I ask Diluc. He nods and follows me out the door. We soon arrive at Shizuka and Yuu's door and I push it open to see Shizuka pining Yuu on the ground with his arm twisted behind his back.

I walk over to Shizuka and pull him off of the smaller boy. I help Yuu up and smack the back of both of their heads. "Oi! Why'd you do that?!" Shizuka exclaimed. Yuu whined at me and slumped onto Shizuka's shoulder. "You two really should stop fighting. You disappoint me everyday because of it." I say, sighing loudly and pinching the bridge of my nose. Diluc chuckled and placed a hand on my upper back. "You have some very chaotic friends. I can't say I do myself, though." He said with a small smile.

I giggled a bit and nodded. "Yeah, we've been friends since we were in pre-school." I said with a small smile. Yuu smiled and hugged Shizuka, rubbing his cheek against his own. Shizuka patted his head and looked away blushing. Diluc and I started to laugh at the two, which made them look at us.

"What? We didn't do anything. Now stop looking at us like we killed your dog or something." I say deadpanning. We stood there in silence for a bit before we all burst into laughter. I then wrapped everyone up into a group hug, smiling widely. Shizuka groaned, causing Yuu to snicker. "Shizuka, don't be an ass." I say, pinching his rat tail and pulling it. "Ow! What the hell was that for?!" Shizuka exclaimed. Diluc chuckled and patted my head.

"Now, Kameko, don't be mean." He said, ruffling my hair a bit. Yuu jumps onto Shizuka's back, almost causing him to fall. Luckily, Shizuka caught him by the bottom of his thighs. Yuu giggled and planted a kiss on Shizuka's cheek, causing Shizuka to turn a crimson red. I sigh loudly and pinch the bridge of my nose. Diluc then pulls me into a side hug, catching me by surprise. I blushed a bit and just accepted the hug.

"Ooh~ Diluc and Kame-Chan are flirting~." Yuu said teasingly. Diluc then pulled away from me, blushing at the sudden comment. I, too, blushed at the comment. "Y...Yuu! We are not flirting!" I said quickly, attempting to avoid the situation. Shizuka laughed triumphantly, which caused me to bury my face into Diluc's shoulder. "Aww, she's blushing." Shizuka says in a teasing tone. We then heard a knock at the door, making us turn to the source of the noise. The door was then opened and in stepped Ajax. "Hey, whatcha guys up to?" He asked enthusiastically. He then walked over and hugged me tightly.