WE'RE GETTING THE BAND BACK TOGETHER

We arrive at the dorm and I walk in. "I brought a friend- TIGHNARI!!" I squeal, seeing my best friend. He looks over and runs over to me and wraps me in a hug. "I've missed you! Where have you been? How have you been?" He asks me, taking a gander at my face. 

"I've been pretty good, not gonna lie." I answer. I was smiling big as Cyno walked over. "Hey Cy, how've you been?" I ask. "I've been good. It's like you disappeared for like, a month." He says. I laugh and bring Diluc forward.

"Oh, uh, this is Diluc Ragnvindr. He's my uh.........our relationship status is complicated." I say trailing off. Tighnari looks at me with a teasing look. I let out a little 'Hmph' and crossed my arms. "I see your tail and ears came back for a visit." Cyno says. I giggle and nod. "Yeah, they decided to come back after 5 years." I say, smiling at him. 

Alhaitham walks over with Kaveh, holding his hand. "Oh, so you guys finally decided to kiss and make up?" I say sarcastically. Kaveh blushes and looks away. "For the last time, we aren't a married couple." Kaveh says. "Mhm. And Diluc and I hate each other." I say bluntly. Alhaitham just stood there and let the scene happen, an expression of amusement on his face.

"Why are you just letting this happen, ba- I mean- Alhaitham!" Kaveh exclaims. I raise an eyebrow at the failed attempt of Kaveh covering up the fact that he and Alhaitham were dating. "You're denying that you and Diluc are a thing! So...Hmph!" Kaveh exclaims.

"I said that our status is complicated, not that we aren't a thing." I say bluntly. Kaveh was absolutely stunned and took a step back. "I- You-!" He stuttered. I raised an eyebrow as a playful smile crawled to my lips.

"What's wrong, Kaveh?" I ask teasingly.
He was blushing and hiding his face in Alhaitham's arm. I laugh and pat his back.

"It's all a joke, buddy. And besides, everyone already knows you and Alhaitham are a thing. We been knew." I say a matter of factly. He looks up at me and was still red. "W-Wait...how does everyone know?" He asks. "We can tell you two are together. It's too obvious." Diluc says.

"You two fight very intimately. You guys make everything obvious. Like mine and Cyno's relationship. We were slightly open about it, but we got found out school-wide. You two weren't hard to figure out." Tighnari says, sounding like a therapist. It was kind of funny actually. "Tigh, why do you sound like a therapist?" Cyno asks, amusement on his face.

Tighnari looks at him. "Do I really sound like a therapist?" He asks. Everyone nods and he laughs. "I guess I should be their counselor, then." He says jokingly. Everyone except Alhaitham and Kaveh laughs at the comment. "You totally should, Nari." I say, still laughing. I then feel Diluc wrap his arms around me.

"Huh? Diluc? Need something?" I ask. "Can we make it official? Like...dating official...?" He asks, whispering into my ear. "Of course we can." I whisper back.

"What're you two whispering about?" Alhaitham asks. "Oh...! Uh, we decided to make it official. So, me and Diluc are an official couple." I say with a warm smile. "Oh! Congrats! I'm happy for you bestie." Tighnari says with a smile. Cyno smiled too and held Tighnari closer. "Now the whole gang isn't single." Cyno says. Kaveh decides to give in to his feelings and rests his head on Alhaitham's chest. "Haitham?" Kaveh asks, looking up at him.

"Hm?" Alhaitham hums, looking at Kaveh.

"I..uh...I love...you..." He mutters. Alhaitham tilts Kaveh's chin up and plants a passionate kiss on his lips. He pulls away and kisses the top of Kaveh's head. "I love you too, Kaveh." He says lovingly. Kaveh turns into a blushing mess and hides his face in Alhaitham's chest.

Alhaitham held Kaveh closer and smiled. "Woah, Alhaitham can show emotions? That's crazy!" Cyno and I say jokingly. "I've smiled in front of you guys before, have I not?" Alhaitham says, looking at us. Everyone in the room, including Kaveh, shakes their heads. "Oh. I thought I have." He says, resting his head on Kaveh's. Diluc shrugs and hugs my waist. "Oh? Diluc do you need something, hun?" I ask him, turning my head so I could see his face, which was resting on my shoulder.

"No, I just wanted to hug you, that's all." He mumbles into my shoulder. "Oh, I see. I was just curious." I say with a small smile. He places a small kiss on the side of my neck, causing me to go beet red. "Feeling brave, Diluc?" Cyno says, looking at us. 

Diluc looks up and smirks. "Yeah, got a problem with it?" He says, definitely testing the waters. Cyno bucks up slightly. "Yeah, as a matter of fact, I do. That's my best friend you're kissing up on." He says.

"Would you two stop it." Kaveh and I say in sync. We look at each other and giggle. "At least two of us agree." I say. "Uh I agree, too, '' Alhaitham says. "And me too." Tighnari says. We all look at each other and laugh. "Real on god." I say. Kaveh, Alhaitham, and Tighnari nod in agreement.

"Ugh, I can't believe it's already been a whole decade since we became friends." Tighnari says, addressing me, Cyno, Alhaitham, and Kaveh. 

"Yeah, I guess it has been that long." Alhaitham says. Diluc kinda just stood there and watched us goof around. "You guys are pretty lively." Diluc says. "No dip sherlock." Cyno says with a chuckle.

"Cyno, calm yo goofy self down." I say. Cyno looks at me and frowns. "Why so mean?" He says jokingly. I shake my head and flick his forehead. "Erm, excuse me! How rude!" Cyno says. We all laugh, our voices carrying throughout the dorm.