Chapter 6

Sun anxiously watched as you slowly fell under Moon's spell. Oh, he hated doing this, he really, really hated doing this! But if they didn't do this, then they'd never find out what happened between you and Clide and he had to find out why Clide's smell was all over you! When you came in, smelling like that and so, so nervous it just didn't make any sense to him. Where was your usual smile? Your lovely scent? In an effort to calm you and remove that terrible scent from your skin, he immediately rubbed his scent glands all over you, making you smell like him, but he didn't care! You needed to be okay and he wanted, no needed, to know what happened!
    He'd hoped you would casually mention it as they hung out, but you didn't say anything outside of praising him for being able to solve the puzzles while you couldn't. When Moon woke up he knew that after his morning swim, he would come to you and would smell Sun all over you, so Sun had to explain what happened before Moon found out. That's why he told Moon before he came by you so he wouldn't be surprised and Moon had been livid! Even though Sun protested that you had done nothing, Moon was convinced that you were up to something and said he would ask you himself and Sun knew what that meant. The only reason Sun went with it was because he needed to know what had happened to make you smell like that.
He could tell Moon wasn't pleased when he smelled Sun all over you as he put you under his spell. Sun could tell because his tail flicked around, irritated, but he had been gentle as he put you under the spell. As soon as Moon stopped singing and your breathing evened out he rushed up and hugged you close, cuddling you and inspecting your still form as he did so, both unnerved and fascinated by the peaceful, blank expression on your face. Were you okay? Did the spell cause you any pain? Were you dreaming nice dreams?! He couldn't take this worry and immediately turned to Moon with big, pleading eyes.

"Moonie, please wake them up, I changed my mind. This isn't okay! If they wake up and figure out that we put a spell on them they'll be so upset!" Sun said nervously as he gently hugged you close to his chest like a kid does with a teddy bear, but Moon only sighed before shaking his head.

"No Sunny, we need to know. If Clide tried to do something through them we need to know for our own safety. Besides, if they knew what we could do, you know they'd just be super fascinated, right?" Moon asked and Sun giggled. Moon was right, you'd be far more intrigued and excited than scared, it was one of the many things he liked about you.

"Alright, but they're not hurting or having nightmares right? Last time you did this that human had horrible nightmares and went insane!" Sun asked anxiously but relaxed as Moon shook his head.

"Don't worry Sun, I wouldn't do that to them. Not after they helped us out the other day. Just a normal sleep spell before I enact the truth spell." Moon said with a sigh before his eyes changed to spinning red and white spirals. "Now, let me do my job."
    Sun nodded nervously and unwound himself a bit from you. Not completely, he could never leave you alone when going through such an intrusive experience! Instead, he lay down and made sure you were comfortably supported by his tail before he nodded to Moon who went closer to you. Was it just Sun, or was he closer than he needed to be? No, Sun, focus! He needed to make sure you were okay, that was priority number one!

"Now (Y/n), I have a few questions for you. Can you be an obedient little thing and open your eyes for me?" Moon asked and you opened your eyes and Sun started. He'd seen human eyes before after being put under Moon's spell, but it was worse now that you were the one under the spell. Your usual bright (E/c) eyes were dulled and cloudy which made him shiver. He tightened his grip around you as Moon continued talking. "I need you to answer a few questions for me, can you do that?" You nodded and Moon continued. "Why was Clide's scent all over you?

"Clide's...Scent?" You asked slowly, confused and Moon grumbled in response whilst Sun giggled. The only drawback to the spell was that you could only ask questions your victim could understand, so of course a question about scent meant nothing to you, a human.