The reoccurring.

"Ooooo." Isyss shook as she looked at Vibe between her legs.

He moved three fingers in and out of her. Two in her pussy and one in her ass as she loudly moaned. At first, she was caught off guard but Vibe was sure she liked it especially since she didn't stop him.

Isys tossed her head back before he lifted his head feeling like a champ as he watched her cum.

The two were in the bathroom on his tour bus as she panted and he stood up.

Vibe leaned over the sink turning it on before he washed his hands and rinsed out his mouth.

"You lucky we on a tight schedule." He smirked before turning to her.

"But I made you nut in like 3 minutes." He bragged and she chuckled hitting his arm.

"Well, uhh it was something-different." She said and he smirked, he could tell.

Isyss climbed down from the sink and he quickly snatched her panties from the floor.

"These mines and that." He pointed between her legs.

"It is." She admitted kissing him.

"You taste good huh?" He said and she laughed hitting his arm before pulling him out of the bathroom.

"Always." She said and her eyes got big seeing that his previous empty tour bus was now packed with whom she assumed was his entourage.

"So ima see you when I get back?" Vibe asked turning her back to him, ignoring everyone else and Isyss smiled.

"Forget them, it's us." He looked into her eyes.

"I might be able to fit you in my schedule." She flirted back as they walked towards the front and he grabbed her stopping her.

"Five minutes!" Mario, his manager, announced before walking past.

Isyss was sure he didn't like her, even though he had no real reason.

"Don't even trip he be like that wit the females, he don't know we official yet!"He said announcing among the rest of his entourage.

No one paid them any mind until he cleared his throat and raised her hand.

"Yawl niggas hear me?" He said and everyone looked.

"This my girl so address her how you would me, if she here that means she wit me and the only thing a mufucka need to ask is 'you want me to find Vibe'". He said and the men nodded.

Mario rolled his eyes turning around.

"Ight Mario keep playin ima let her manage me." Vibe said, and Isyss grabbed at his mouth as he laughed, grabbing her and then kissing her.

Vibe smacked her ass and grabbed it.

"Ouchh." She said, rubbing her bottom.

"Yea, mine." He said.

Vibe chuckled, going for her neck where he left other marks.

"I'ma be back, I promise." He said, and she nodded.

"You better be." She said to him, and the two stood there holding each other as if they were still alone.

She pulled him closer down to her level as he rocked her.

"Don't hurt me." She said in nearly a whisper, but he heard her loud and clear.

She had told him she knew with fame came women.

Vibe was done exploring since he found her.

He thought it was pointless to ask to be with her if he didn't want to, and he wanted to.