4. No way!?

Sunghoon POV:

"What do you mean...Jake didn't steal our designs?.." It's not true..I saw it with my own eyes. I saw it being published on the D-day. I..i know I did."Sunghoon hyung...what designs even are you speaking of? Do you not know that Jake hyung isn't a designer? He's the heir of SY retails, it may have different sections, but the one hyung works in is the entertainment section. He can't even draw for the sake his own life. He studied acting, he's a director and majored in computer engineering, and on top of that he runs his own company, JS Gaming..it's one of the most famous gaming companies?" Jungwon questioned. I looked at him. I couldn't process anything. I didn't understand anything.

"I saw my sketch book there. I know I did. I saw it in his office." I know I didn't see anything wrong. I saw it being published, but who was it again? Who published it? I looked over to Jay just to see him as confused as me.

"Can you describe to me what it looks like? The sketchbook I mean" He asked."It was yellow, but it had a brown bear on the front with my signature in the corner." I tried to remember as best as i could, but it's already been years. Although. I'm surprised. Surprised I'm not panicking because of this subject. Is it because there is a possibility i misunderstood him?"Brown bear?..you mean this one?" Jungwon handed me over a sketchbook.

Both mine and Jays eyes widened. It was! The one I saw in Jakes office. Why was it with Jungwon?

I flipped through the pages, only for me to start trembling while covering my mouth with my hand. There were several compliments on each page, on each thing I drew that had my signature on it. And then a letter fell out.

To Sunghoon🩷

From Jake❤️

To my dear Sunghoonie,
How are you? It must be your birthday when you are reading this, i already
prepared you a birthday present, and I'll give it to you on our date night tonight.
I wanted to surprise you a little by writing you notes every here and there, this is the only notebook I stole!~
well, to make it less obvious and make you more surprised!
Don't worry, i know you love your work the most so let me reassure you,
i would never dream of stealing your designs, not even for the death of me. I know that you
like to overthink, I'm not saying that it's a bad thing though! That's why I decided to
take you to my company a few days before your birthday. To explain my work life and what I do so you
don't misunderstand!
Just know that you're one of the most important people in my life and I'd never exchange you for anything.
Nothing in this world could amount to how much i love you, you don't understand how crazy i am about
you and all the things I could no all the things I would do for you.

I'll be waiting for you at our favourite restaurant!!
From your beloved,
Jake

Tears started prickling my eyes. What's this? What is the meaning of this? It can't be."This isn't true. This can't be true. I saw my work being published, im sure of it." I started to feel slightly light headed because of all this information i need to process."Are you...even sure it was published by us?.." Jungwon looked at me with a face of disgust. Looking at me as if he were judging me."I..I.. i don't remember."

"Well I do. A project like this has never been published by me. I work in the designing section of our company. And since these designs are unknown to me, i can tell you for sure they weren't published by us." Jungwon told us straightforwardly. If he knew...why did he even bother to ask..."Don't tell me..you..let hyung suffer because of a misunderstanding?..wait..HYUNG!" Jungwon suddenly yelled. He dialled a number on his phone and had panic in his face.