Mother

Riddle was having tea with Trey, Cater and Yuu in the Rose Maze garden since Grim, Ace and Deuce has still class, when A heartslabyul student arrive interrupted them.

"House warden. Headmaster asked for your presence in the teacher's office "

" Why?"

Riddle asked making the others also curious. Yuu for some reason felt an ominous feeling.

" He said that your Mother had visited the school and ask for your presence, Housewarden"

Upon hearing the words. Riddle drop his tea as he paled along with the others who was stunned. Trey bit his lips knowing that Riddle's Mother should be informed about his overblot since it was necessary.

"Oh, Yes....Thank you. You may leave "

Riddle dismiss the students as he regain his posture. He breath in and breath out then looked at his friends

" Excuse me, Headmaster required my presence."

He then left leaving the three alone in silence. Cater then noticed something was off as he looked at Trey and Yuu face as it was gloomy then asked.

"Is something wrong?"

"Riddle's Mother........."

Trey mutter as his hand clenching his clothes while Yuu frowned.

"What about Riddle's Mother, Trey?"

Trey and Yuu looked at each other for a moment and nod in agreement making Cater really curios on why is Riddle's Mother was involve in this...

"You see......Riddle's Mother was the cause of Riddle's overblot " Yuu softly said while looking around.

"WHAAATTTT!!!!!"

Cater shouted making Trey covered his mouth to shut him while Yuu shush him to attract people.

"What do you mean about it?"

Cater was really shock hearing about it and could not help but inquired as he felt dread in his stomach.

"His mother was actually the cause...since you know that Riddle had a difficult childhood."

Trey whisper to him as Yuu nodded in agreement. Making him Cater silent as Trey tell about Riddle's childhood.

"F*** **** ****""

Yuu then blinked as he was not expecting that Cater would actually curse. Fuming with anger Cater now understand on why Riddle seem to be off sometime as he heard him mutter about mother when he would talk and accidentally blurted out.

"Then what are we waiting for, Let's go "

Cater declared and quickly left leaving Trey and Yuu.

"Trey you follow Cater and make sure he will not do any stupid while I go grab Nyx "

Yuu said as they both left the maze garden quickly as time is running out.

Riddle was already in front of the teacher's office. He then took a deep breath and sigh. Knocking on the door as he enter hearing the permission.

He then saw two teachers in the room it was Mr. Crewel and Mr.Trein.

Looking at front he saw Headmaster talking to a red hair woman which he recognize his Mother.

"Ah there, you are Rosehearts. I was talking about your overblot here to your mother. "

Crowley said as he notice Riddle. He then looked at his Mother and saw her worried face.