Christmas Special

Knocking on the door of the Ramshackle, there stood Nyx wearing winter clothes while holding a box as his neck and face almost covered by a fluffy hand made scarf.

The scarf had a moon, star and sun stitch on the middle while on each sides corner their was a small names could be seen sewn.

Looking down as he was waiting for it to open up as the loud noises could be heard inside, The box was nothing but a simple looking one but with a white golden ribbon on top.

" Nyx your finally here! "

Yuu said as he open the door and saw Nyx who just smiled at the male.

" I hope, I'm not late....? " Nyx spoke as he then enter the place.

" Nahh, Your not late but your the only one were waiting besides everybody came early actually.." Yuu explained as he then grab the box and holding it.

Nyx then put his winter coat on the hanging rack as he saw multiple ones making smile seeing the color palettes of each coat.

He could from the twins, Jack, Cater, Lilia and others. It truly was a surprised at this event as they are willing to stay in this place for this holiday.

" What's this, Nyx? A gift? For whom then? " Yuu asked as he observed the box will turning it time to time

Nyx just smiled and gently shook his head.

" Se-" Nyx was interrupted when Grim appeared holding a cookie in his paws

" Myah! There you are! " Grim said as Yuu then apologize as they then went to the Living room.

The hall was decorated with vibrant Christmas decorations from left to right, up and down. It was like your in a winter wonderland.

Arriving at the place Christmas song could be heard being played as the people was chatting or bickering like Leona and Malleus on the corner or Deuce and Ace argue about something like gifts.

" Shiny! Squeeze~ "

Floyd then snuck up and squeeze Nyx as the latter deadpan, he should have known as Yuu on the side just sweatdrop at Nyx reaction.

" Floyd... Let go. " Nyx stated making the male pout and unwillingly let go.

" Your no fun, Shiny~ " Floyd complained.

Nyx just sigh and then went to the kitchen as Yuu put down the item below on the giant Christmas tree on the center with the mountains of gifts that surrounded it.

Entering the kitchen he then saw Trey and Jamil along with Jade cooking.

" Nyx you finally arrive, Can you taste test this for me? " Trey said as while holding a plate full of food.

Nyx then went to the counter as he grab the plate and put it down while taking a spoon and eat it.

Matching the food as flavor burst in mouth at the taste it was mixed with Sour and spicy but not overwhelming, it was enough to compliment the flavors while also allowing them to taste additional flavor.

Nyx then grab a mapping wiping his mouth and drank a glass of water while giving a Trey a thumbs up that it was okay making the make sigh.

" Why did you took so long, Nyx? " Trey started as he then continue his duties while the other two just perked up their ears listening at the conversation.

" I had to get some things....." Nyx said while taking another bite and praised it.

" Right.... Do you know where Riddle is? " Nyx asked as he then remember something making Trey tilt his head.