What If ?

What if the RSA suddenly mysteriously receive a package in the middle of an announcement of the principal?

The principal of the RSA was making an announcement of the whole students in the stage when suddenly out of nowhere a package appear in front of the principal

They were shock much less frightened, the principal then grab the package despite the protest of the teachers and some student saying that it was dangerous.

Opening it he then gran what inside and it was a box making the principal confused then touch the button in the middle of it when suddenly a hologram appear in front of them.

The place where the announcement was then sealed of by a strange barrier as they were trap.

The hologram then started to play they then seat down as they could do anything just watch, reading it their said the life of NRC students making some of them snort, mock or excited such as Neige and Che'nya.

Then they watched it making them, shock, laugh and be frighten at what they saw.....

The video was like Cater blogging as he was like blogging on what they were doing from events and the usual shenanigans of the NRC but it was just a video that he did not know was broadcast at the RSA who was watching it...

Discovering secrets and what they did not behind the NRC or their rivaling school.