What If ?

What if Nyx was Riddle's Look alike scenario.

When Nyx opened his eyes he notice that he was in a small space and could not move his body much then tried to ask for help from outside.

Then the wall or door opened on what you call it revealing a black haired male wearing a purple cult suit then noticed he was also wearing the same cult clothes.

Ducked at the incoming attack as it was from a weird looking cat raccoon who had a fork tail if that's what you called with blue fire in it's body on the ear and tail.

To be honest Nyx was actually creep out the caroon creature. Cartoon was the only thing that Nyx can think about what to call this creature anyway.

When suddenly a whip came out of nowhere and caught the cat as the looking beak face was scolding them about that we should not be awake or like about missing student in the ceremony.

Then dragged them no matter how much Nyx protest that they don't know such a thing as Yuu, who's name I found out was also clearly confused about our situation but the beak face just said that our memories gone hazy due to being awake early making the two of them speechless at the beak man's word.

Beak face then made a dramatic entrance making Nyx and Yuu have a second hand embarrassment at the beakface action as they just look down not wanting to see beak face figure.

Then...blah...blah..blah.

Nyx was then asked to go in front the antique creepy mirror as a face appeared making Nyx numb to the bones looking at the at the face as he was then asked by his full name.

Surprisingly, he was place in the heartslabyul or whatever it called as he was confused as heck, Nyx then waited at the corner waiting for Yuu turn when it was none of the Houses he belong as he was still confused.

Beak face was dramatic as ever as the cult club was gossiping that how come a magic less student appear here.

When suddenly Caroon escape from the grip making trouble left and wripe as he was demonstrating his power that he is suitable than the magic less student Yuu making Nyx pissed

It then show it's abilities causing it trouble with it's power and one of the student was caught fire in the butt while who seems to be their leaders just do nothing and argued who will take out the Caroon as the beakman was encouraging the someone and was very loud noisy.

When suddenly Yuu was about to be hit by the fire causing Nyx to run toward him then they ducked but sadly the hood of his cult clothes was caught on fire and quickly used his ability to stop the fire from spreading.

The Caroon was thankfully stopped by someone and a red head said something like off your head making Nyx face twisted hearing the words but just saw that the Caroon was just have a collar in his neck now as it's power disappear making Nyx deadpan at the sight.

Thinking why should use and exaggerate words if it's just gonna neutralized it. The beakman then about to scold Yuu about bringing like untrained familiar something like that and often interrupted him in his speech.

Nyx was really pissed today as he experienced really not in his schedule then interrupted the headmaster or the beakman and scold him with merciless words making the beakman quiet looking like shock starting at him.

After he was done, notice that everyone gape looking at him and raised his eyebrows making the room silent.

" Oh, my, god...."

" He just look like the housewarden...."

Nyx frowned could not help but ask Yuu as the latter was silent from the shock then pointed at the red head making him stunned since he never actually see this person face due he was facing it's back to him when he collared the Caroon.

There stood someone who was in disbelief as the person was completely look like him from the hair to height and to the appearance it was like a mirror.

" Holy Shit..."
_______________

AN : sorry if it's short as I just describe the whole thing since this was just a fleeting imagination and easily be forgotten so I had to write it like that before it completely forgotten about it..