What If ?

What if the first years overblot and its up to their seniors to save them?

It happen after Malleus overblot as the first years was tired from all the overblot problem left to right as it was continues much less stronger than the last.

But due to the overblot problems since they had been busy solving the case they always do as they became a gang of it causing them to neglect their studies and to fail.

They been called by their seniors or something and scolded on why did their grades drop and saying that it was probably they had been playing around and having fun as they tried to defend themselves saying it but was dismissed.

In their mind it was something like snap and could not help but answer back.

Then left making their seniors stunned each of them completely went to the Ramschackle to seek shelter as they damn tired of it and spend the day there as the day went by.

The students then notice the unusual happening and could not help but be shock or worried since the first years was avoiding their seniors day to day until one day they never interact again.

It became a mystery as some student could not help but thought what might but nonetheless they want their relationship to be fixed as they were caught in the middle of it.

When the first years complain to their teacher Crewel since he was the only one confront them and understand the problem but what did they not know that someone was listening.

When they return to their House they then been confronted by their senior if its true about the rumors of course they denied it since its not but it was like senior believe the rumor and criticized them mercilessly saying hurtful words making them hurt.

The senior stopped and notice it was shock in what he said and tried to apologize but it was too late as the they then ran back to Ramschakle dorm they then meet and huddle together as they cried out after it they then felt something snap inside as they were the swallow by darkness.

The seniors tried to apologize as they look for them and accidentally meet the other who they now that had the same situation and could not help but deduce that they might in the Ramschackle dorm.

When they arrive at the place they could not help but notice the place was gloomy then suddenly the sky turned bloody red engulfing the whole school making them shock at the sight.

The seniors felt dread when they notice the floating figure and saw that it was their freshmen floating and recognize they overblot together.

Now its up to the whole school to save their overblot freshmen as this will the hardest battle in the NRC will they face yet as they will be against 5 overblots at the same time as the overblots was like a pack.

___________

AN: QAQ I really want to write this but sadly my mind was still occupied by the stories that I still need to write and the school!!!

Importantly I did not know much their character much, QAQ

Tell me if someone tried to write this I want to read it okay! Inform me as this was bugging my mind with the scene that is suitable for this. QAQ