Chapter-03

As they all sat in the living room, Samina's eyes darted around, searching for someone. Wasim noticed her searching and said, "Safiya is setting up the table for dinner. Let me call her. Safiya, princess, where are you? Come here. Your Samina Auntie is waiting to see you." Hearing her father, Safiya came into the living room and greeted the guests.

Samina looked at Safiya and couldn't help but say, "MaShaaAllah," at the sight of her. She got up, went over to Safiya, hugged her, kissed her forehead, and led her to sit beside her. Safiya felt a bit shy at the reaction from someone she was meeting for the first time. Samina said, "Safiya, my child, you are so beautiful, MaShaaAllah. You are just like your Ammi (mother). I am not only your father's friend's wife, but also your mother's best friend. I still remember how excited your mother was when she was expecting you. Do you know, when I heard the news of your mother's demise, I had a heart attack and was hospitalized for a few days. Sorry my child, I used to blame you and your father for Zobaida, because of my condition your uncle was so worried for me and was kind of compelled to cut off contacts with your father, as Daniyal was only 3 years old and he needed me. Before some years, I saw your mother in my dream, she was looking so pretty and she said to me, 'Samina, you love me I know, but you cannot blame my child and my husband for me. It was Allah's decision. You blamed Wasim as he couldn't properly take care of someone orphan like me. But my friend remembered that my daughter was also deprived of her mother.' Safiya, my child, please forgive me." Samina was crying as she spoke, covering her face with her hands.

Safiya had been silent, but now she, too, was crying. She could feel the love between her mother and her mother's best friend. Without thinking, Safiya hugged Samina and said, "Khala (Auntie), please don't cry and don't say sorry. Your reaction and anger were the result of your love for my mother. So, why would I be upset with someone for loving my mother so much? Please don't think about the past. Everything was in our fate, and, most importantly, it was Allah's plan." Safiya wiped the tears from Samina's face, making her smile.

Hajiya Banu then said, "When everything is clear, let's go eat. My Safiya has cooked delicious food for dinner." Fariya jumped and said, "Yes, please let's go. I have been waiting to taste it since this afternoon." Everyone laughed at that.

They all went to the dining table, where the food was served by the staff. Osman and Samina were amazed by how delicious it was.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.