Chapter- 16

After so many days, Safiya had some sleep at night. She woke up some time before fajr prayer to pray tahajjud prayer. She had set an alarm yesterday for this before going to sleep.

Safiya prayed her tahajjud prayer and was doing zikr, and when it was time for fajr, she prayed her fajr prayer. In her prayers, she thanked Allah for everything.

After that, Safiya got ready for the day and packed all of her stuff carefully. It was already 8 am. when she was done packing. So, Safiya decided first she would go to a nearby cafe and have her breakfast and then come back to the hotel , take her things and checkout from the hotel, and go to her new home. So Safiya did things according to her plan. When she arrived in front of the building of her apartment, it was 10 am. Yesterday, the agent had also told her to arrive there at 10 am. After Safiya also arrived there, he gave Safiya the keys to the apartment. Safiya took the keys and some documents from the agent and entered the building. Her apartment was on the fourth floor. Soon, she was in front of the door of her apartment. By taking the name of Allah, she entered the apartment. It is a one room, fully furnished apartment, it has one bedroom with an attached bathroom, one living room and a kitchen.

Safiya put her suitcases in a corner and started to clean her new home. Safiya has already brought some cleaning materials and food while coming here to save some time. In the next two hours, everything was set in their space. Safiya has also decided to take out her things from her suitcases and arrange them in the closet of her new bedroom. The closet has three doors. Two doors were attached together, and this area is for hanging clothes, and also this section was divided into halves by a drawer section. So it has a hanging section, then two drawers side by side, then an empty portion for storing blankets. However, the third door has only shelves, and here on the upper shelf, she has kept the holy Quran, which was gifted by her father. On the second shelf, she has kept her prayer mat and prayer hijab and the next three shelves were kept empty for now. Then, Safiya hung her clothes in the hangers and kept her certificates, her mother's jewelleries, and some other stuff in those two drawers. She kept her electronic things on the table for her room. And when the suitcases were empty, she arranged those inside the empty portion of the closet, which was made for storing blankets.

Safiya noticed she needed some bedsheets, pillow covers, toiletries and some cooking utensils, and some other stuff for her home. Safiya prayed Zuhr prayer and had some bread and butter as her lunch, and after praying asr, she went out to buy things which she needed for her new home. While coming home, Safiya also found out nearby bus stops, metro station, grocery store, and hospital.

After coming home, Safiya first prayed her missed maghrib prayer and then Esha prayer. Then, she cooked her first meal in her new kitchen. She then had her dinner. Afterwards she prepared her certificates and clothes for tomorrow. Safiya today went to bed early as she was feeling tired. Before sleeping, Safiya was praying to Allah to help her like always.

Tomorrow is an important day for Safiya.
Let's see what happens...

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.

This is Safiya's new home