Chapter- 07

It was Friday. The wedding day of Daniyal and Safiya. Safiya was so nervous and anxious since the date was fixed. Everything was happening in such a hurry. These days, Safiya didn't even eat properly, and no one had even noticed that as everyone was excited for the nikkah ceremony.

Only one thing was easy for Safiya that the ceremony would happen in khan's house. Safiya and her family and Daniyal and his parents and uncle will be present only. Safiya's best friend, Rida, will be present too. In fact, she was already here with her to give her moral support. It was now time for Safiya to get ready for her nikkah. As Safiya will be a hijabi bride and will have a simple look, that's why she didn't go to any makeup artist and preferred to get ready at home with the help of Rida and Fariya.

Safiya was ready, Rida and Fariya left her in her room and went downstairs to check other preparations as they were also ready. Safiya was now alone in her room, so her nervousness came again. It had calmed down before because of Rida and Fariya.  Safiya was thinking about her mother. She would be so happy that her daughter is getting married today, that too with her best friend's son. She would definitely be on cloud nine. Safiya is really missing her mother today.

After Maghrib prayer, the nikkah ceremony will be done. There was only one hour left for that. Safiya is so scared. Due to nervousness, she didn't eat anything in the morning, and it was also evening. Though Rida tried to make her eat but unfortunately, she was not successful.

Half an hour later, the Sheikhs came to Khan's house, along with Imam and a witness for nikkah.  The witness was Daniyal's paternal uncle and Osman's little brother, Rafiq Sheikh. Rafiq's family was in Canada and couldn't come on such short notice. Rafiq was already here for a few days as he had come to visit his brother and sister-in-law, that's why only he was present. Another witness for the marriage will be Owais Khan.

The Imam asked to call the bride as he would start the ceremony now as everyone was done with their maghrib prayer. Rida and Fariya ran upstairs to bring Safiya. Honestly, they were more excited than Safiya. Faizan also went with them, but he only stayed in front of the stairs to receive them when they came downstairs, although he was looking a bit lost in his thoughts.

Everyone came to the living room with the bride. Imam started the ceremony. He first asked the bride three times for her consent, and Safiya slowly replied every time with “Qubool Hai” (yes,I agree). Then, he asked the groom three times for his consent, and Daniyal replied every time with “Qubool Hai” (yes,I agree). Everyone chanted Alhamdulillah.  Safiya and Daniyal signed the nikkah papers provided by Imam.

    Safiya during the nikkah ceremony

It was now time for Daniyal and Safiya to see each other for the first time and click photographs altogether with everyone

It was now time for Daniyal and Safiya to see each other for the first time and click photographs altogether with everyone. Everyone told Daniyal to lift Safiya's veil. As he was about to do that, Safiya fainted out suddenly.  Everyone was now tense about Safiya. Osman said, "Let Rafiq check her. He is a doctor."  Rafiq checked Safiya's pulse, and he said her pulse was dropping. He asked, "Didn't she eat anything?" Rida sadly replied, "No, she didn't eat anything today till now and also was not eating properly after the date was fixed." Daniyal asked, why? Was she not happy with this alliance? Was she forced to marry me? This time, Hajiya Banu said, "No son, she was not forced." Since childhood, she has had a bad habit. Whenever she is nervous, she skips her meal, and no one can make her eat. The same thing happened this time, too.

Rafiq said, "If that's the case, then let's take her to the hospital for a drip." Wasim and Daniyal took Safiya to the hospital along with Rafiq. Safiya was admitted to the hospital.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.