Chapter- 09

After one day of observation, Safiya came home from the hospital. When Safiya was in hospital,  Wasim had informed everyone about Daniyal's requests, including Rida. Everyone agreed with Daniyal's requests. So, when Safiya came home, everyone behaved with her like before. Anyone didn't say anything about her nikkah.

In the evening, when Osman and Samina came to see her, they also didn't say anything about their son to her. Safiya was surprised by everyone's reaction, but she was happy. Before coming home, she was worrying about everyone's reaction to her fainting and so on. When no one questioned or judged her, she was feeling eased.

After Samina went home, she called Daniyal and said everything about the situation. By hearing about Safiya's well-being, he also felt eased as he don't know why but Safiya has become so important and precious to him.He laughs by himself, when he questioned his heart, “did he fall in love with her?” and the answer was positive. Yes, It was love at first sight for him. He was just now waiting when these two years would be over, and Safiya

Gradually, time was passing, and everyone was backed to their regular life. Safiya was saying to Rida that, “she wonders how her over excited family does not talk about her husband,  even his parents don't talk about him.” Rida laughed after hearing her and said, “ Safiya, my foolish friend, it is all because of your dear husband.” Safiya said, “ What? What do you mean?” Rida then told her about Daniyal's requests. Safiya felt really special by hearing all these. She was smiling shyly and thanking Allah for blessing her with such an understanding husband, and she was looking forward to meeting him in the future.

Two years later

In these two years, Safiya still didn't see any pictures of Daniyal or met him face to face. Samina and Osman had visited her several times, and Safiya had visited them too in Sheikh's house. Her final exams were almost over, and her graduation ceremony will be in one month.
Daniyal's graduation will also occur very soon. Sadly, due to all the study pressure, he was sick, so Samina and Osman had went to London to visit him, they will stay with him until his graduation and they will altogether return to San Francisco.

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.