Chapter- 08

Safiya was admitted to the hospital. She was now shifted to a room. A drip is attached to her left hand. She is still unconscious. Due to anxiety and not eating properly, her blood pressure and blood were low. She needs to stay in the hospital for some days under observation. Daniyal was sitting beside her bed in a chair as Wasim had gone to reception to complete all the formalities. He was looking at her and was thinking how innocent and pretty she looked. He said,"MaShaaAllah." He was staring at her and was smiling by thinking that his parents indeed found him a beautiful wife. He was thinking indeed he had a unique wedding. Besides that, he was also feeling some other feelings that were unknown to him. He was promising himself he must do everything to protect this beautiful gift of Allah.

After some time, Wasim had come by completing formalities.  He sat in another stool beside Safiya's bed. Daniyal noticed Wasim was crying.  He woke up from his place and put his hands on Wasim's shoulder. Wasim looked at him and hugged him, and started crying. When he calmed down after some time,  he said to Daniyal, "Son, sorry for all the inconveniences on my daughter's behalf. Please don't get angry with her.  She is a nice girl and an obedient girl. I know she didn't want to get married now because she was still not prepared for it mentally, but her love for me and her dadi forced her to agree to this proposal. Honestly, speaking, she was scared, and as for her, she is still my little princess. Daniyal, please always respect and try to understand her because she is not as expressive as a person. Please always trust her,she is not a betrayer, and I believe in her that she will earn your love for herself."

Daniyal replied, "I am not angry with her. I am just worried about her. Look, due to all of these, she landed herself in such a position.  Don't worry, I will always trust and respect her InShaaAllah. I will give my best to this marriage. You can trust me with your daughter abbu." By hearing abbu from Daniyal, Wasim was delighted and relieved. He hugged Daniyal. 

Daniyal said, "abbu, I have some requests to you. Can you please fulfil those? Wasim said, what request? Daniyal said Safiya needs time to accept and process everything. So, let us give her time, after her graduation and me being settled in dad's firm, we will do rukhsati, and till our rukhsati please don't show any pictures of mine to her, even if she wanted to see."

Wasim said, "ok, son, but can I ask why you forbide to show her your pictures?" Daniyal replied a little bit shyly , "I wanted to see her reaction to seeing me with my eyes, like if she was happy or sad or shocked." Wasim chuckled by hearing his words and agreed to his requests.

After some time, Daniyal left for home, as he had an early morning flight to London. Before going, he said to Wasim, "abbu, please take care of your princess and my precious wife."  After arriving home, he said everything about his and his father-in-law's conversation with Osman and Samina.  By hearing Daniyal's requests, Osman and Samina were surprised too, but after Daniyal made them understand, they eventually agreed, too. Daniyal also thanked his parents for finding him such a beautiful wife. Samina and Osman also teased him for some time on this. After his parents teased, he went to his room. He freshened up and took out his prayer mat, and started his prayers. He thanked Allah for everything. He asked Allah to protect Safiya and her family from every kind of danger.

How are you guys feeling about this story? Feel free to comment down your thoughts

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone. Hope all of you are fine by the grace of Allah. This is my first ever writing. Everyone, please support and encourage me to keep writing.
Thanks in advance for your love.