(4) Awaken

Location : Forest, Cave.

Third POV :

After Starscream had sent his message and the coordinates to his location he sat in the cave trying to gain some warmth as he would tightly hug himself.

After some time Starscream began to feel drowsy. "Don't go offline, don't go offline, don't go offline!" The seeker would repeat, smacking his faceplates to keep his consciousness, his systems kept giving him warnings telling him his energon tanks were dangerously low, making him feel dizzy as he kept dismissing them.

Starscream whimpered in regret, he really should have refueled, but as always he made a reckless decision as Megatron would say. Starscream got up and started pacing around the cave to think, aswell as to keeping himself online, he would mumble words from time to time like "Frag...." And "What do I do..?" As he continued pacing he finally stopped, realizing that the sounds of harsh rain and thunder had stopped pounding through the cave.

The seeker gave a silent 'Yes!' and went to take a step to walk to the exit, then falling to the ground with a clank as his legs finally gave out. "For Primus sake not now!" He whimpered with wide optics as the drowsiness hit him like the strong current of a wave. His optic lids soon became heavy as his whole frame gave in to The exhaustion.

The seeker laid there hopelessly, too dizzy and tired to even lift a digit as his vision became blurred along with his optics beginning to dim. His optics instinctively offlined by themself, consuming him in the darkness. Was he going to die? Had anyone received his message? Would anyone come to rescue him? Those had been his last thoughts before fully offlining....

______________________________

Location : The Autobot Base.

Bulkhead, Arcee and Bumblebee had already arrived with their human friends Miko, Jack and Raf they had picked up. When Miko had saw The big white unconscious mech on The medberth, she would nag Ratchet and Optimus with questions until The poor doctor snapped and finally she backed down. The three humans were now sitting on the couch playing games and chilling with the 'bots like daily.

Arcee and Bulkhead had been talking, Bumblebee was watching the children play their game, aswell as talking to Raf with the usual beeps, buzzes and whirls.

Optimus had been keeping an optic out for any signs of movement or consciousness from the large being that lay on the medberth, whilst Ratchet was busy doing his work on his console and checking the vitals of his patient every half-breem. Then a ping notified the doctor.

"Optimus, we got a message." Ratchet said, gesturing for Optimus to come to the console and have a look, or in this case, a listen. The humans perked up, pausing the game to get up from the couch and curiously leaned over the railing to the walkway to also have a listen. Bumblebee, Arcee and Bulkhead also went over to the console, but made sure there was enough space for each of them as not to crowd. Ratchet then played the message when they had been in audialshot.

"This is Commander Starscream! If you receive this message, I'm stranded in a cave! Coordinates should be attached to this message. Hurry up!" The message quickly ended, the Autobots and humans had a look of surprise at the message that has played, not too long after, they received coordinates.

 "Oooo can I come? I wanna tell 'Screamer how much he deserves it!" Miko said with a wide smile as she looked up to Bulkhead and Optimus. "No, Miko." The wrecker sighed, making the Japanese girl deflate. "You never let me do anything fun." Miko huffed with boredom as she rest her head on her arms.

_____________________________

Location : The Nemesis, Throne Room.

 The sky was covered in gray clouds as rain soaked the earth and thunder boomed and flashed. Megatron stared out the Nemesis large window, watching the thunder flash alongside the heavy rain until it would stop after awhile.

"Have you located Starscream yet, Soundwave?" Megatron asked walking over to stand beside Soundwave as his TIC tapped at the console's keyboard. "Starscream : Not yet located : Work in progress." Soundwave responded in his usual monotone voice. The warlord only hummed before turning away and walking to his throne.

Sitting down on his metal throne, he grabbed a datapad as it lit to life with it's bright blue hue with a double tap and proceeded to file out some work, tapping at the datapad whilst his helm rest on his other servo. 'Of course that reckless idiot got himself lost again. I swear to Primus, the next time this happens again, I won't get him!' Megatron grumbled to himself, continuing his work as the room was still and quiet, the only sound being the tapping of the TIC and the warlord.

End of ch. 4