Enter the Gwenpool

Ok. This is my first. I don't own anything. Have fun reading!

___________________________________________________________

Bang!

A door flew open. Two figures appeared as they entered the room. The figures both appear to be something resembling two large human men, except for the fact that they had purple skin and yellow eyes with slits for pupils. They also had no ears. They also were wearing slightly ripped business suits.

"We know your in here!", said Alien #425. Standing in what was left of the doorway.

"Yeah. Why don't you give yourself up. We promise not to eat you...maybe, " the other claimed while entering the room.

The room itself was a large corporate office, with one wall being made entirely of glass. Through the glass one could see other identical skyscrapers. With a busy street echoing off the glass sides of the buildings.

"Oh really? I thought you guys were vegan?"

The duo quickly faced the figure sitting in a large chair with its back turned. It was too dark to clearly see the person, even if the chair was facing them.

Alien #425 flicked the switch on the wall. Nothing happened.

"Yeah. You guys might need this."

A object flew out of the semi darkness towards the lead alien. He caught it, realizing it was a lightbulb. He crushed it with a pop. It's remains tinkled on the floor.

'She must be out of bullets, resorting to cheap tricks,' he thought.

"Not really. I was just bored."

"What?"

More objects flew out of the darkness. The lead alien quickly raised his arms to his face to shield it. The objects bounced off of his arms, breaking on the hardwood floor. 5 more lightbulbs.

"Enough!" the alien shouted. He took out a alien blaster from his back pocket.

"Come along easily and maybe, just maybe, your death will be painless."

"Hmmm...OK!"

A figure approached from the darkness, revealing themselves to be a young girl about sixteen. She was wearing what appears to be a suit of white and pink. They looked like a cheap girl version of Deadpool.

"Hey! I'm not cheap! Do you know how much this fabric costs?!"

Alien #425 : "I think she's crazy."

Mysterious Girl : "I'm not crazy. Ok, maybe a tinsy bit. But other than that, I'm completely normal! Sorta."

"Whatever. Your coming with us."

The lead alien made a grab for her.

"Oh, I suddenly changed my mind," the girl said.

In one fluid motion, she unsheathed one of the swords on her back, swung it across her chest, and decapacitated the alien.

"@#$%, " Alien #425 muttered.

"Hey! There are probably kids reading this!" the girl said, taking a pistol out of a holster and shooting the remaining alien in the skull.

Blue blood splattered on the wall, along with tiny bits of dull green flesh.

"Keep it family friendly," she whispered, blowing the smoke coming from the tip of her gun barrel.

She briskly walked towards the door. She exited the room to an empty hallway. She heard shouts from the floors above and below. More guards.

"Well..." she whispered, taking a couple grenades from her belt.

"...they did say stealth was optional." she finished in a normal tone and with a smile.

She pulled the pins.

__________________________________________________________________________

I think I'm gonna end it there. Next chapter will be out soon.

For those who might be confused...the lead alien was the one closest to Gwenpool and caught the lightbulb. Alien #425 was in the doorway.

I'm new at this, so some feedback is appreciated.