Probably a Mini Boss Fight

Your still here?

Well thank you!

Got any ideas for future adventures or comedy moments or superhero names? I'm all ears!

_____________________________________________________________________________

*Ding

Elevator doors opened to reveal a buff one-eyed man walking out into a wide hallway. Office doors lined the white walls of the hallway. A normal looking office worker quickly followed after the one-eyed man out of the elevator.

Office Goon : "Well, it seems like they're not here yet sir."

One-Eyed Man : "Then we'll just have to wait for them. Get ready"

The one eyed man took off his outer business coat, leaving just the pants, shoes, and the white office shirt on.

The normal looking office worker buffed up and turned into one of the purple alien goons, slightly ripping the business suit he was wearing.

They waited.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[2 hours later]

A muffled voice was heard monologuing behind a metal door.

*Chink!

A katana pierced through a metal door, which led to the wide hallway.

"...and I'm so glad I took that nap. I needed it. Fighting bad guys nonstop is exhausting."

The katana retracted back behind the door. The door suddenly was slashed multiple times in the center. The katana blade reappeared, piercing another part of the door. It started to cut what was supposed to be a circle in the center of it, then stopped. 

*BAM!

A foot smashed out the weakened center of the door. The metal clanged on the ground and echoed along the hallway.

"Wait a minute..."

The foot removed itself from the hole. The door's handle turned as it was pushed opened, revealing our familiar and yet mysterious pink mercenary...

...with a deadpanned expression on her face.

"Well wadya know! It was unlocked all along! Haha..."

She kicked the semi-destroyed door center as she walked passed it. It was then she noticed the two people standing at the end of the hall.

"You've come far enough, intruder. This little game ends here."

They moved closer, revealing themselves to be the One-eyed man and his buffed alien goon.

"Oh hell...o there. My name is Gwenpool, and I'm the new superhero janitor!" Gwenpool said, cheerfully.

...I take out the trash!", she added, still cheerfully.

"Never heard of you. And no one else is going to either once I'm done with you." 

"Oooh! Scary!", Gwenpool mocked.

 But before she could even fire off a hail of bullets (or any more witty banter), the One-eyed man threw an metal object towards Gwenpool. It blurred past her face, mere centimeters away, and embedded itself in the wall behind her.

"Well, its good to see that my plot armor is still worki-"

*BOOM

The metal object released an explosive shockwave, knocking Gwenpool forward. She yelped as she flew through the air. The alien goon rushed towards her, fist raised.