chapter 42

He was still staring at her like a gaping fish.

"You .... You're Sakura-chan! Kakashi's only female student. You're the pretty girl who healed me."

He yelled in a high volume. Sakura cringed

"Please lower your voice obito-san. And yes I am sakura. Kakashi sensei's only female student."

"How are you here, sakura-chan?"

"The same way you are here."

He flinched. A grim look came to his face.

" What happened?"

She gave him a cracked smile

"Chidori happened."

Again, his eyes waiden. He looked absolutely horrified.

"Kakashi?"

She shook her head

"Sasuke "

His jaw dropped open.

"Sasuke..... As in Sasuke Uchiha? The boy you and Naruto worked so hard to get back?"

Sakura gave him a bittersweet smile

"Yeah! But I would rather not have those memories again."

He flinched but nodded

"It's good to see you again. Obito how are you?"

He finally gave her a beaming smile.

"I am great! You look good your self!"

Sakura chuckled, nodding her head

"Yeah. I am."

Then he looked her up and down before asking

"So you're a jujutsu Sorcerer now? Student?"

Pointing at her uniform

She chuckled and nodded

"Yeah. Sato Sakura, the adoptive daughter of Sato jiraiya. Tokyo jujutsu highschool, first year and first grade. Age fifteen years old."

Smiled at her

"Saito Obito. First grade sorcerer. Age 25."

"You're a sorcerer too? I've never seen you before."

"Yeah, I usually do solo missions. You know how it goes. "

She nodded. Most first grades usually went to missions alone

"Should we go to a restaurant Sakura-chan? I have someone I want you to meet."

She looked a little surprised but compleid. She started to go where Obito led her.

All while what they didn't notice was how two other people was listening to their conversation. And they were not happy about it at all.
.
.
.
.
Obito took her to a moderate restaurant. They sat down and kept caching up.

"I couldn't say it before but, thank you for protecting my boys obito-san. If it wasn't for you, Naruto, kakashi sensei and Sasuke would have died in the hand of that kaguya."

He shook his head

"Don't say that, Sakura-chan. I have done so much evil that my death worked like a blessing to me. I am glad everyone was alright after my death."

He said with a grin. The same boyish grin Naruto had. Sakura softly giggled.

"I can't believe that Sasuke did that to you. Bakashi shouldn't have ever created that jutsu. Chidori my ass. But don't worry sakura-chan, everything happens for a reason. You're gonna find someone much better and handsome than Sasuke."