chapter 54

The next morning

As sakura's eyes flutted open and adjusted to the morning sunlight, the first thing she saw was the peaceful sleeping face of her white haired boyfriend.

She blushed when she remembered last night. What they did to her.

But as she tried to move a little, she felt a Sharp pain from her private reagon. She slitly flinched.

' It's fine, it was my first time. That's why. It hurts and I feel sore but nothing I can't fix '

She put her glowing hands on her abdomen. Slowly started to heal herself. Leaving the neck marks, something she knew will satisfy their egos when they will look at her in the morning.

' men'  she thought and rolled her eyes

After healing herself, she was laying there looking at gojo's face. A slight blush present on her face.

She raised her hands and pushed some of his unruly white hair aside from his face. His eyes fluttered open. Looking straight in her eyes.

She gave him a small smile which he returned with a grin. He tried to bring her closer to him but Geto was already holding her from behind. Satoru rolled his eyes and came close to her. Nuzzling in between her soft bare breasts.

Sakura felt a little shy. She was fully naked.

' this is a bit embarrassing. I am fully exposed in their eyes. Um...... O well..... It's not like they weren't inside me awhile ago. '

She slitly gasped when she felt him taking one of her nipples in his mouth. She bit her lips, not to make any noise.

Only leave a soft moan when she felt her other lover marking her skin from behind. Geto's tongue traised the marks on her pale skin that he and his best friend marked last night

"Good morning, princess."

He said in a husky voice

"Hmm, good morning baby"

Gojo wispered from her chest

"It's only a good morning if you let me get up. I wanna have a shower. I have stuff to do, you know? Let go of me, dears "

She sighed. She felt Geto tightning his hold around her waist and Gojo let out a loud whine

"But I don't wannaaaaaa"

She gently pushed him to look at her

"Satoru, dear, I have stuff to do. We have to get the kids from dad's. Please let me get up."

He pouted. And after giving them each a long kiss they let her get up.

She quickly wore Gojo's shirt from last night.

Sitting Infront of Gojo's dressing table, sitting down. She started to brush her hair. Detangling it.

"You can still walk?"

She almost laughed out loud when she heard Gojo say that. She looked back at him. Her eyes trailing through their well sculpted figures

' dear lord have some mercy! Why do they look so hot shirtless. I still can't believe they are mine! I should have gone for someone better! years wasted after Sasuke!'

She swallowed thickly before answering

"I am a healer. I healed myself first thing in when I woke up. If not no, I couldn't have been able to walk. I still feel sore after healing."

They grinned at her

"So we did a good job?"

She rolled her eyes