episode 2

Soon Hyunjin pulled up in front of the house as he opened the door, getting out. He then owned your door, grabbing your arm harshly as he pulled you inside the house. You didn't know how to feel : heartbroken, betrayed, disbelief, anger, all of them mixed together. When you were inside the house, you pushed his arm away from yours, refusing to let him touch you.

" What the fuck were you doing there? Huh? Answer me! " - Hyunjin started to yell at you. You tried your best to keep calm, not to burst out.
" You didn't come when I told you to, but you came when you weren't even needed there? I swear to God, Yn, I'm so fucking done with you and your childish behaviour! " - Hyunjin yelled at your face, his eyes flaming with anger.

" Excuse me?! You're saying this to me while cheating on me whole this time? You're pathetic Hwang Hyunjin, so stupid of me to think you'd ever change yourself! You literally have a fucking wife at home but you are fucking around with other bitches who are only after your money! " - you bursted out, grabbing his collar which was stained in lipstick marks.

" Don't you dare call her a bitch! " - Hyunjin harshly slapped you as you lost your balance, falling down on the floor. You held your cheeks in your palms as Hyunjin stood silent, staring at your state. You blinked away the tears and slowly stood up from the floor. Maybe he regretted it, maybe didn't, who knows?
" First of all, I didn't marry you to get this beating everyday. I married you because of my parents and from day 1 I knew this wasn't a good choice and I was absolutely right. Fuck you Hwang Hyunjin. I hate you so fucking much. Go cheat and fuck her all you want. I give absolute no fuck " - you spat in his face before walking out of the house, slamming the door behind.

You absolutely didn't want to hear anything, especially from him. Not after how he broke you. It's not like you had feelings for him, but cheating is an unforgiveable sin and noone would ever accept it. You wiped your tears as after 25 minutes of long walk in a fucked up state, you finally reached Bella's house. You started to ring the doorbell, balling your eyes out.

Soon she opened the door with half opened eyes. " who's thi- Yn?! What the fuck happened to you?! " - her sleep disappeared as she quickly held you in her arms. You started to sob in her embrace as she walked inside, closing the door while rubbing your back to calm you down. You were crying nonstop while clutching onto her shirt.

" Yn, baby, please tell me what happened. You're worrying me so much " - she asked, while looking at you sadly. You sniffed as Bella wiped your tears with her sleeve, soothing your hair.
" That's right baby, calm down and tell me what happened, I'm here to listen " - She said in a calming voice as you nodded.
You sat down in front of her as she held your hand while you started to tell her everything that has happened today, crying in between your sentences. " I-It's not that I like h-him or something. I-I just can't accept cheating..." - you hiccupped. Bella sighed and hugged you again, patting your back. " I knew from the start that he was a jerk..." - She mumbled, mad.

You just hugged her, calming down. But your anger and hatred was still inside. " What if we go and get wasted today? Without caring about anyone or anything else? " - she asked, caressing your hair. This is what you wanted. You wanted to get drunk, drink all your sorrows away. You looked at her and nodded. Bella stood up and came back after a few seconds.

She had 2 dresses in her hands, you smiled as soon as you saw them. Before even you got married, you'd always visit the bar with her, wearing exact same dresses. You took your usual black laced dress and went to change into it. When you came back, Bella gasped.
" Stunning " - She said as you giggled, shaking your head.

Bella wore her dress aswell as she started to do your make up, adding more to your beauty. Soon both of you were done when Bella got in the car as you got into the passenger seat with a sigh, looking outside at the dark night which was flashed with lights. You've got many misses calls from Hyunjin, but you didn't care.
A few minutes later, you two arrived at the bar. It was blasting loudly, you could even hear the sound busting from the car. Bella parked the car outside the bar and both of you got out, entering it. Led lights, smoke, alcohol smell, it all filled your nose, nearly making you drunk. " Let's have fun baby " - Bella mumbled as you nodded, walking towards the bartender.