episode 3

Meanwhile, the next morning, you woke up with a sore body and itchy throat. You tried to sit up, but your lower body was hurting like hell. Suddenly Bella entered the room, a soup in her hands. " Good morning sleepy head " - she said with a smile. You hummed sleepily and took the soup from her, drinking it down. Bella sat down next to you, rubbing your back.

" How do you feel? " - she asked as you placed the bowl on the nightstand. " I feel completely sore and tired. Plus fucked up " - You mumbled, rubbing your eyes. She just giggled as you looked at her confused. " Well that must be true since you really were fucked up yesterday " - Bella said as you widened your eyes, immediately limping towards the bathroom.

You looked in the mirror to see your neck covered in hickeys as a gasp left your mouth. You quickly took off your shirt, about to faint as you saw all the other hickeys on your body.
" What the fuck happened?! Why don't I remember a thing?! " - you said with a frustrated look, running your fingers through your hair. Bella came in, giggling.

" A handsome guy at the bar pleased you well. I wanted to enter the room, but I stopped as soon as I heard your screams " - she said as you face palmed, feeling completely embarrassed. You shook your head and held onto her, slowly walking back to the room. " I have no words...by the way I wanna fill divorce papers " - you said.
Bella's eyes widened as she choked on air, staring at you. " Are you sure? Hundred percent? Is this the Yn I know..? " - she said with a gasp as you glared at her. " I know my worth. I won't let him ruin my life. I know the right ways to make him regret " - you said as a small smile crept on your face. " Girl, what are you gonna do? " - Bella asked, totally interested.

You didn't answer as you took out your phone to make a call. After a few minutes of talking, you declined, your smile even more wide as you looked at your best friend. " Bella, can you please give me a decent dress? I'm going to the company " - You said as Bella just stared at you, giving you a white dress suit which fit you well enough, hiding your hickeys.

You smiled at her and walked out of the house, ordering a cab. Soon it came as you got in, the driver driving you to the company. You paid and got out, walking into the company, with documents in your hands which were Divorce papers. You knew Hyunjin had an important meeting today which would solve his career and you knew just how to ruin it.

Soon you stood in front of the meeting room, fixing your posture venue entering. You weren't wrong, indeed Hyunjin was standing in front of the computer, giving his presentation. As soon as you entered inside, all eyes turned to you, making you very nervous. You never liked too much attention, but you would bare it today.
Hyunjin looked at you frozen, as he stopped his speech. You looked at the brown haired men who was sitting at the top, you knew him when you gave him the documents on the first day, when Hyunjin was caught cheating. You were sure that he was the head of company and he'd help you. He was already staring at you as you walked up to him.

" Is there something you need miss? Not to mention that you broke into the meeting room without being summoned " - he said in a cold tone, but it was still very familiar for you, you just didn't know where you heard it. You sighed and smiled sweetly at him. " May I know your name first sir? " - you asked as he kept eyeing you up and down.

" Lee Minho, I thought we knew each other from the last time?  " - he said, staring at you. You let out a laugh. " I was dragged by someone that time, sorry sir " - You said, glaring at Hyunjin who was just staring at you. Minho looked at the others, signing them to leave. After everyone left, there was only him, you and Hyunjin in the room.
" Why did you come look for me miss? "

" I'm sure you know very well why " - you said, looking at him, completely ignoring Hyunjin. You threw the divorce papers at Hyunjin. " That day, you were the judge to see what happened. And he won't easily divorce me, so I want you to help me " - You said as Hyunjin slammed his fists on the table, standing up. " You're still my wife! "
" Pfft, after cheating? In your dreams " - you said. " And who is he to meddle in my personal life? " - Hyunjin said, pointing at Minho. Minho tried his best to not to burst out that ' I fucked his wife a day ago ' . You giggled, looking at Minho. " Will you help me sir? I don't want him to give me a headache " - you asked. Minho gave you a grin.