episode 5

Hyunjin bent down on the floor after noticing what has happened to him during the past days.
He lost his wife, his work and now the only person he loved dearly : his so called ' girlfriend ' who was using him for money. He stared at the empty house, with an emotionless look on his face. " I fucked up real good this time, didn't I? " - He chuckled to himself sadly, falling asleep.

Meanwhile, it was 6 am. Minho was already awake, looking around the house, with the happiest look on his face. He was so happy that today he was finally gonna have a proper house date with you, his stomach was doing turns. He quickly did his hair and wore his suit for work, starting his car as he was driving to the company, jamming to songs on the way.

You were already standing in front of his office, waiting for him. Unlike the other days, you decided to wear a proper dress as his personal assistant : a black silky dress, with white stones decorating the whole dress. Your hair was down as you soft curled it. You smiled warmly when you saw Minho walking towards you. You waved at him, tip toeing.

He could've sworn he stopped breathing when he saw you all dolled up like that. A smile crept on Minho's lips. " Well, good morning to you too, Miss Stunning " - Minho said, entering the office after you. Your cheeks turned crimson red as you mumbled out a little ' thank you sir ' in a teasing manner.
Minho sat down on his chair, his eyes getting fixed on the screen of his computer. " We don't have too much of an important work today. A few meetings and boom, we are free " - He smiled, looking at you. You looked down, fidgeting with your fingers. " Can I come to your house later? I have some things to do first " - you said in an embarrassed tone.

" No no of course! I'll send you the address " - Minho said, yawning. You nodded and sat down in front of him, checking the documents which were sent by the other company. Both of you sat down, not uttering out a word as you two were too much dived into your work. Suddenly the knock on the door made you flich. " Come in " - Minho said, sighing.

A girl entered the room and looked at Minho.
" Mr Lee? Your meeting will start with Mr Cho in 10 minutes. I'm his assistant " - saying that, the girl left. You and Minho looked at each other with a confused look before bursting out into a laughter. " If social anxiety was a person " - you said as Minho nodded, countless of giggles leaving past his lips.

Soon the meeting started as you were seated next to Minho. You were sometimes taking glances at Minho, feeling uncomfortable. The guy named Mr Cho was staring at you shamelessly, not even paying attention to the meeting that was taking place. You grabbed Minho's arm under the table, breathing heavily.
It seems like Minho got the hint. He looked at you with a smile and rested one of his hands on your thighs, the other one around your waist as he kissed your cheek. " Do you agree with my idea, darling? " - Minho asked in a soft tone, but made sure everyone in the hall had heard what he said. Numerous gasps were heard in the room as you felt totally embarrassed.

Minho kept looking at you, ignoring everyone else. You looked down with red cheeks as you nodded your head as a yes. Minho smiled and tightened the grip he had on you as he turned to see Mr Cho. " What about you, Mr Cho? " - Minho and with a burning gaze. Mr Cho nodded, not muttering out anything else. The meeting was done after a few minutes.

As everyone left, it was now you and Minho in the meeting room again. A deep sigh left your lips as you leaned in your chair, hiding your face behind your hands. " Hey, hey, it's okay, really. I got you " - Minho said with a calming tone as he hugged you, trying to calm you down. You nodded and kept hugging him tightly, your loud heartbeat being heard in the room.

Minho started to stroke your hair gently, assuring you that everything was completely fine. You sniffed your tears away and held onto him, breathing heavily. After a few minutes, you calmed down and looked up at Minho with puffy eyes. He smiled down at you, leaving a slight peck on your nose, making you blush.
" I'll protect you Yn. You don't need to worry about anything" - he said as you nodded, sighing. You stood up and fixed your hair. " I-I better get home, I'll see you in a few hours " - you said with a smile. Minho nodded and stood up, escorting you outside. " Be careful on the way. Text me when you arrive " - He said as you nodded, getting inside the cab he ordered for you.