episode 4

You sniffed. " It was him Bella, it was Minho. It was Minho who had a one night stand with me 7 months ago, but he hid it from me all this time. I can't believe I trusted him..he told it himself when Hyunjin was cornering me, I feel so hurt.. " - you said as you were sobbing again. Bella sighed, hugging you to her chest, rubbing your back in circles to calm you down.

" Yn, don't be sad like this. Maybe he had a proper reason to not to tell you? " - Bella asked, looking at you. " What proper reason Bella? Huh? Tell me, what proper reason? I just blindly trusted him and n-now I think I'm in l-love with him but this is all wrong! I can't just be with the man who had a one night stand with me! It's so embarrassing.." - you stuttered.

" You dumbass girl- he did so much for you! He helped you to break up with Hyunjin, gave you a job at his company, kept an eye on you, took you out on small dates and you still say you shouldn't have trusted him? He even protected you from Hyunijn, if he wasn't there I'm sure Hyunjin would have done something to you " - she said, face palming.

You blinked a few times, trying to process her words. She was right, after all this time, it was still Minho who cared about you like noone else. You felt terrible just by thinking about the words you told him. You started to tear up again  as Bella hugged you. " It's okay baby, everyone makes mistakes, forgive him yeah? " - she asked.
You sniffed and nodded, but suddenly there was a knock at the door. Bella went to open it, but after a minute, her screams could be heard. You got scared and ran there only to see one person. Your eyes widened : Hyunjin. He smirked as he was holding Bella's hair in his hands, who had tears in her eyes from the stinging pain. " Finally decided to show up my lovely wife? " - he asked.

You could feel yourself panicking. " Let go of her! " - you yelled at him, trying to get Bella out of his grip. " Save her? Then you'll be coming with me " - Hyunjin said with a sinister smirk, yanking Bella away as he grabbed you, pulling you upstairs into one of the rooms. Your eyes kept widening as you knew what was gonna happen, you kept trying to push him away, but no use.

" Since you're a c0ckslut I'm sure you wouldn't mind taking another d!ck inside that needy hole right whore? " - Hyunjin said as he pushed you inside one of the rooms, making you yelp out.
" Hwang Hyunjin, what the actual fuck are you saying?! Let me go! " - you yelled, backing away to the wall. He was just smirking as he kept on cornering you.

" You should've known this would happen when you fucked my boss. No wonder he's always defending you, stupid me. You said you hate cheaters, but number one cheater here is you. And today I'm gonna show you what whores like you get " - Hyunjin said as he pinned you to the wall, kissing your neck aggressively.
Meanwhile Bella's hands were shaking like crazy after she witnessed everything. She didn't know what to do, but she suddenly remembered, the night Minho brought you back, he gave her a small paper. Without thinking twice, Bella ran to the living room and lifted the vase up, sighing in relief as she saw the paper which had numbers on it.

She started to deal the numbers in her phone. After a few minutes someone took the phone.
" W-who's it? " - Bella asked with a shaky voice.
" Lee Minho " - the speaker answered with a drained tone. " M-Minho?! Please come here asap, Hyunjin is c-cornering Yn and I don't know what to d-do.." - Bella whispered, feeling her body shake. " I'll be there in 5 minutes " - he answered.

Bella sank down to the floor, trying to calm down. Not a few minutes later, there was a loud banging on the door. Bella quickly opened the door and let out a relieved sigh when she saw Minho. " Where the fuck is Hyunjin?! " - He asked, raging mad. Bella pointed at upstairs. Minho nodded and ran upstairs, checking every room one by one.

Finally he heard your screams. Minho got even more mad as he slammed the door open, his eyes widening at the sight : your shirt half ripped as Hyunjin was forcefully making hickeys on your skin as you couldn't fight back due to panicking. Minho quickly held Hyunjin's collar, tossing him to the other corner of the room.
You were sobbing nonstop while trying to cover yourself up, your body shaking violently. Minho quickly took off his suit as he placed it around you securely, making sure to not to touch you. You looked up at him with teary eyes. " I-I'm sorry for everytime I s-said.." - you stuttered, tears falling down your eyes.  " It's okay little one, we will talk once I'm back okay? Wait for me "