episode 7 ( last part )

After he finished drying your hair, he looked at your face. You were already in a deep sleep, your mouth hung open. Minho let out a giggle as he lifted you up carefully in his arms and laid down in bed, resting your head on his chest. Your arms automatically went around his neck and you hugged him in your sleep. Wrapping his arms around you, soon he drifted off to sleep aswell.

The next morning you woke up, but didn't see Minho next to you. You pouted and stood up and limped towards the kitchen, still feeling sleepy. There he was, cooking in the kitchen without any shirt on. Tiredly, you walked towards him and backhugged him which made him flinch, but smile after he noticed your small arms wrapped around his waist. He kept on stirring the pan.

Soon he turned around and looked down at you. You were still hugging him with closed eyes.
" Good morning doll " - Minho said with a sweet tone, hugging you with both arms. You let out a small ' Good morning ' and squished your face in his chest. Chuckling, he lifted you up with one arm as you hooked your legs and arms around him, resting your head on his shoulder.

With his other hand, he was stirring the food he was preparing for you. You were falling asleep again in his arms, feeling comfortable as ever. 
" Baby don't sleep yet yeah? I made you steak with your favourite toppings " - Minho whispered into your ear softly. You whined and held tighter onto him, not wanting to let him go.
" I love how cuddly you get in the mornings " - he mumbled and kept holding you with an arm and placed the plate full of food on the table. He sat down and placed you on his lap as your face was nuzzled into his neck. " Come on big baby, sit up " - Minho said, squeezing the sides of your butt, making you yelp out. You gave him a slight glare as you sat up with a sulky look.

He smiled and held your face in between his hands, kissing you softly. You blinked a few times and kissed him back, tasting the mint flavoured toothpaste which he washed his teeth with in the morning. Soon breaking the kiss, he smiled at you warmly. " Let me feed you my love. Then we will go out, how does that sound? " - Minho asked as you nodded.

Smiling, he took a fork and gave you a bite of the steak. Munching on the juicy and soft meat deliciously, your face lit up. " It is so tasty.." - you mumbled as Minho fed you another bite, rubbing your back with his free hand. Soon you finished the meal thanks to your boyfriend as he stood up, washing the plate. " Come on my baby, stand up " - He said, pulling you up.

" But I don't have anything to wear.." - you said. Minho giggled as he took you to his room. He gave you one of his pants and a baggy shirt.
" Sorry for the inconvenience love, but you have to put up with this till we arrive at the mall " - Minho said as he helped you to dress up. " But I have clothes at my home " - you said.
" What did I tell you yesterday? You're now mine and I'm gonna spoil you the way I want " - he said in a stern tone as you pouted and nodded, not wanting to argue with him. Minho also wore a pair of comfortable clothing, holding your hand as both of you marched towards his car. He opened the door for you as you got in first, smiling wholeheartedly.

Minho got in the driver seat and fastened both yours and his seat belt, driving towards the mall. He put on your favourite song as both of you were giggling and dancing while driving. When you reached the mall, he got out of the car first and opened the door for you again. Your face reddened as you noticed the stares on you and him, which made you feel embarrassed.

Not caring about the stares, Minho held your hand in his, walking inside the mall. " Before anything, can we get simple clothing first at least? Like shirts and shorts " - you said as Minho nodded. Both of you walked inside the shop as you ran to the shirts section, looking at them. You were about to take one of the shirts, but seeing the price, you placed it down quickly.

Noticing, he let out a chuckle as you were walking like a lost puppy around. Walking to one of the workers of the shop, he pointed at the section you were in. " We're gonna take all the shirts from that part. Oh, and I'd love it if you also could give us the same amount of shorts and skirts " - Minho said as the worker nodded.
He gave the worker his black card and was watching you with a smile. Soon you walked back to him. " So baby? Why don't I see you carrying anything? " - Minho asked, raising his eyebrows. " Uhm I...I just didn't find anything suitable.." - you lied, looking down. You didn't want to buy anything this expensive, cause he might think you were after his money.