episode 6

You flinched from the slight spank as you glared at him. " Just because we are together doesn't mean that you can spank me " - you said. " I have a thing for asses. Get ready for that for the rest of your life " - Minho said, shrugging his shoulders. His words made flying butterflies in your stomach as your cheeks were slowly reddening like a rose.

Noticing it, Minho grinned. Taking it as a chance, he landed another spank on your ass, but this time much more harsher as a whimper left your lips. He inched closer to your ear, nibbling on it as his lips were brushing against them. " I miss that tight pretty cunt of yours so much baby. You are riling me up as always.." - he whispered in your ear seductively.

You didn't move, nor say anything. You would be lying if you said you didn't miss him sexually. Taking your silence as a yes, he smiled and lifted you up. " Should we take it to somewhere more private? " - he asked as you nodded with a shy smile. He giggled, carrying you upstairs in the beautiful big mansion. You kept staring around while hugging him like a bear.

Soon he entered one of the master bedrooms as a gasp left your lips. " This shit is bigger than my house " - you mumbled as Minho laughed wholeheartedly. " Now this is counted as your bedroom too baby " - he said, placing you on the soft mattress. " Today I won't fuck you. Today I'll make love to you " - he said, hovering above you.
You blinked, looking at him. " W-what do you mean? " - you asked. " I'll make love to you. I'll show you how much precious you and your body is. I'll treat you like a princess and will make sure you know your worth. Do you want me to? " - he asked in a sweet tone as your heart was fluttering in your chest. You did the right thing by loving him.

You nodded, wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiled before leaving a deep, but passionate kiss on your lips, his hands stroking your cheeks adoringly. You kissed back with just as much passion, relaxing in his arms. After a few minutes of the sweet make out session, he broke the kiss, looking at you with shiny eyes as you felt your heart beat fastening.

" I love you " - Minho said, before lowering himself, starting to kiss all over your face. From your head, to your forehead, then nose, cheeks, lips and chin, slowly moving down to your neck.
" Such a beautiful body, it's now all mine. My property " - he mumbled against your skin, leaving soft pecks all over your neck as you closed your eyes.

Tangling your fingers in his hair as he kept leaving his love marks on your neck and chest after removing your shirt, claiming you as his. One and only his. He kept whispering sweet words about you while kissing your whole body, not leaving a place empty. He was showering you with full love.
With his actions, he was trying to show you how much you meant to him. He wanted to show you that he didn't love you for your body, he loved you for who you are. How sweet and lovely your soul is, how energetic you can be, how you can love him without wanting anything back in return. After he gave enough attention to your upper body, he left a peck on your stomach.

With that he lifted himself up, tossing off his shirt to a corner of the room. You could finally have a glimpse of his well sculptured body. His large shoulders, soft looking chest and finally, his hard six packs which looked absolutely delicious and pleasing. Without noticing, you ran your fingers over his abs, not being able to hide your amusement.

" They are all yours baby " - Minho said with a giggle as he noticed how dazed you got just by staring at him. He placed his hands on top of yours, moving them up and down with a teasing smile plastered on his lips. Your cheeks kept reddening at his actions, but you didn't back away. He was now yours. You could have him all to yourself without being scared of anything.

" Min..want you " - you mumbled, not looking at him out of embarrassment. It didn't even last 10 minutes and you were already craving desperately for his touch. " No baby, you have to wait for a bit okay? I promise I'll make you feel good " - Minho said, kissing you again, but much more gentler.
You whined sulkily against the kiss. He giggled, pulling away. " I never break my promises baby. Now lay down " - he demanded, rubbing your waist in his hands as you nodded with a pout, laying down on your back. Minho sat down in between your legs, pulling off your pants. " Baby you're dripping " - he giggled as he kept your panties on. For now.