Chapt 1 knock, knock, whos there?

Third person-ish.

Henry sat there , his body was shaking from shivers that had just streamed down his body. Butch was gone for the night because of a "meeting," but henry knew deep down it wasn't. A lady he thought to himself. He'd been out with a few but always threatened or scared them away and nearly killed one, one time. Jeez, butch is a BuLLY. (I'm moking him, dont worry ✨️)

"Frick," henry mumbled to himself as the ink spilt all over his hand. Usually drawing soothed him, but his drawing lately had given an intense and frustrated aroma. He quickly jumped up and rushed away from the floor and into the bathroom, scared the ink would spill. If it did butch would surely kill him. Just like patrick is... no, no, no! He shook his head. Patrick wasn't dead! I'm sure of it! These thoughts clouded his mind, causing him to roll about in agony and pain as he thought back the voices that taunted him. "It's your fault,"  the whispers in the back of his head. "Yours. You killed him. You didn't even cry for him. Pathetic. But when you do cry that will show everyone the fag you are!" ugh... these thoughts swarmed him and he really was about to cry.
Soon enough his hand slamed against the sink. It bruised his skin leaving it to slowly start to blush purple. He lost himself. Again and again he struck the sink to drown out the voices. "What are you doing?!", "cant take a little teasing?", "kill yourself like you killed hockstetter". He frozen beads of sweat gathered on his forehead. The air became thick as he gasped for breath. He wanted to scream for help but no one was around and he knew he deserved this. Well...he didn't and we all know that.

Soon he slumped over the sink and rinsed the ink off of his hand. It wasn't unusual for henry to loose his temper and hurt himself but many people though he was to vane to do such a thing and take it out on others. Gosh was he turning into his dad or what. "Fuck", he sighed under his breath before taking a close look in the mirror. His lip was badly bruised and there where more that trailed down under his shirt.

Suddenly there was a heavy knock on the door. It was slow but the desperate waited in it. Oh boy was he scared it was butch, but why would he be knocking? Maybe he got overlay drunk and forgot he could let himself in. He picked himself up but gave one more look in the mirror. Wow was he going to be in pain tomorrow. He'd drunk to ease the pain for now but alcohol always wares off. Did I scare ya? I'm joking I'm not pressuring.

Soon he found himself reaching for the handle but he resisted. It felt like what was behind that door was something he wouldn't want to see. Maybe it was his mother back from the dead? He scoffed at that idea and swung the door open. Oh how his eyes fell. Fear consumed him and he trembled at the sight.

"Hey... Bowers..", a croaky voice said. It was patrick. But also at the same time it wasn't. He was beaten up and bloody, water dripping from his body. It wasn't water though. It smelt to disgusting to be water... yuck. He held his breath but still he looked up into his eyes. What had happened to him. "C-can I come...in?" At that moment henry wanted to burst and ask so many questions but he couldn't bring himself to say it. He'd been missing for a few weeks and now he decides to show up?

"S..sure.." henry stuttered out, his voice full of shook. He stepped out the way. Patrick, as beaten as he was, grinned a wide creepy grin that made Henry's blood boil. He scowled but let patrick scurry past, his legs barely holding on. "Where...", he shut up and gave a sigh then headed to grab a few bandages. "Gosh, how could he be so calm about this?! He shows up and and waltzes into my house?" Henry's mutters could be heard by patrick who chuckled at his temper rising.

Patrick's eyes follow as henry storms into the room holding a massive first aid kit. Of course he has one. Patrick had found out about Henry's dad a few days after he went... he put the peaces together before he... it was hard for him to even think about it and each word would make him tense. He knew he was the only real thing in this world but he felt like he needed henry more than anything. Which felt weird. Normally it was himself against the world not... henry and him against the world.