Is Purple Freddy Real and If So Is he The Purple Man

Purple Freddy: Is He The Purple Guy?

As one can see, the hat and bowtie featured in an image on scottgames.com is purple rather than black like Freddy Fazbear typically wears. Some rumors suggest that this confirms the existence of Purple Freddy. Hardcore Scott Cawthon fans will likely remember that a purple version of Freddy guided the animatronics to their doom in the death mini-games of "Five Nights At Freddy's 3." In "Five Nights At Freddy's 4," maybe we'll see how he figures into the story.

Even more terrifying is the possibility that Purple Freddy might actually be the Purple Guy in disguise. This theory was brought to us by 8-Bit Gaming, and it makes a lot of sense. The thought is that the Purple Guy could be hiding in Purple Freddy's suit and destroying the restaurant from the inside. Purple Freddy is rarely seen on camera in "Five Nights At Freddy's 2" because he doesn't stay in the same location. Unlike the other animatronics, however, he doesn't come to the player's office either. Is he conducting some evil deeds that we don't know about? Is he tampering with the animatronics right in front of us? The possibility is certainly there.