Fnaf 4 Theories Already in Use

In Five Nights at Freddy's 3, after completing the sixth and final night, the player is shown a newspaper clipping that announces Fazbear's Fright has burned down. It also says the fire could have been caused by faulty wiring, or even foul play.

Once the player completes all five nights in Five Nights at Freddy's 3, a bonus night called "Nightmare" is unlocked, which boosts the game's difficulty. During the bonus night play, a recording states that all Freddy Fazbear Pizza locations' safe rooms will be permanently sealed. Employees are instructed to tell no one of their existence. When the night is completed, a newspaper clipping reveals that Fazbear's Fright is destroyed in a fire and that any salvageable pieces from the attraction are to be auctioned off.

Cawthon's teaser image of Nightmare Foxy posted on May 29 contained the hidden phrase "out of order." Could "out of order" allude to all of the Freddy Fazbear Pizza animatronics being inoperable until being refurbished by the highest auction bidder?

Nightmare Foxy is also shown without his eye patch. It could be that in Five Nights at Freddy's 4, he will not need the eye patch thanks to new, highly-advanced bionic eyes?

It is feasible, considering the advancements in technology since Freddy Fazbear's Pizza opened decades ago. Someone could have purchased the salvageable pieces at auction and re-created Freddy Fazbear, Bonnie, Chica and Foxy into the Nightmare animatronics we see in Cawthon's teaser images. It could even be a possible plot for the Five Night's at Freddy's movie.

Springtrap somehow survived the FNAF3 "Nightmare" bonus night. Could it be that he's the only animatronic in original form when FNAF4 is released?

BONUS QUESTION: DO YOU THINK FNAF 4 WILL BE A PREQUEL OR A SEQUEL ? No Hates it's a dumb question.