ACT 1: Chapter 1 "My name is...?"

The creature continues to look at the flooded city. The have never seen this city before but something about seems almost familiar to him, but doesn't seem to find the right answer. "What happened? What going on?!" The yellow creature said as it steps back a bit of the city a far. Until suddenly he trips behind something and he falls behind. It only hurt him a bit but he took a moment to see what he tripped to, he gets back to a pickup the thing he tripped to. A control city sign that look scratched out making the name seems unreadable, but it spelled out these words; "cwcville

"Cwcville?" The creature as he look at the sign. It look like the city from afar is the name of the city. Weird name but at least he ha,e information where he at. But it does explain how he ended up the in forest, did he get washed up? No it can't be right, the city was far enough to even on foot it would be impossible far him to get washed up that far. But SONICHU needed some information on where he's here. "Welp guess I just start walking my there" the yellow creature said as it started to walk a bit as he drops the sign on the grass.

He started to walking his way to the city but until accidentally speeding up his walk. Then a burst of electricity surged from his cheeks, eyes, and shoes as everything around him started to slow down. The creature eye widen with surprise that everything slowed downed, but before he can do anything else, he feet started moving on it own as he bolts from the forest to the city with incredible speed. The creature had no control as he tried to stop running.

"Stop, stop stop!!" The yellow creature yelled out. Eventually he was able to stop as he able to control his legs, but he tripped and sent flying to a destroyed building.

As it lay there, a small rock tapped its forehead, causing it to wince. "Ow, ow, ow..." groaned the yellow creature, gradually rising and dusting off the debris. The examination of its body revealed the presence of gloves and shoes that had eluded its notice. Perplexed, it muttered, "Wow, gloves...uhh, okay? Why didn't I notice them before?"
Resolving to address the more pressing questions, the yellow creature gingerly began to explore the building. Proceeding cautiously to avoid another unintentional burst of speed, it stumbled upon an exit that hinted at freedom. Eager to discover more, it opened the door only to be met with a colossal yellow eye blocking the way, freezing it in place. A sense of urgency gripped it, urging it to escape. Determined, the yellow creature readied itself to sprint in the opposite direction, sparking with electricity.
However, the moment seemed suspended in time, granting it an ominous pause. A monstrous rush of water burst forth, flooding the passage. Panic consumed the yellow creature as it sprinted with all its might, the water gaining relentlessly. Desperation set in as it attempted to change direction, only to crash into a wall due to the sheer force of its speed. Grunting in pain, it opened its eyes to witness the impending deluge.
"Faster! What the hell is going on?" the yellow creature cried out, its steps a symphony of fear. Attempting a sharp turn, it collided with the wall once again, paralyzed by the impending flood. In a desperate plea for help, it screamed, "Somebody help me!" Just as the water threatened to swallow it whole, an unseen force pulled at its arm. Suddenly, it felt a rush of air on its face as its eyes met those of an orange creature with strikingly similar features. Clad in a blue and pink dress, this counterpart, seemingly a female, caught the yellow creature in their arms mid-air.

A brief moment of connection passed between them, only for the yellow creature to be unceremoniously dropped to the ground as the mysterious figure walked away, leaving it in a state of amazement and confusion. "Uh, hi, what-" the yellow creature attempted to speak, but its words hung in the air, unanswered, as the enigmatic figure moved away without a second glance.

"What with everything wanting to hurt me?!" the yellow creature yelled in pain but was met with a shush from the other creature. "Shhh, be silent, idiot," the orange creature said, gesturing for the yellow one to peek at a window. Confused, the yellow creature got up and looked in the same direction. To its horror, it saw a blue colossal monster ripping through the flooded city, roaring loudly.