Chapter 5 : "Black Metal Combat"

Sonichu Vison started to come back as he began to wake up, he gradually started to open his eyes as the only thing he can hear was the ocean waves. How long he was passed out? Then he remembered; The flash back. Sonichu shot up from the ground, realizing it was already nighttime. Pondering how long they had been knocked out, he observed the darkness outside. Then he remembered that rose was here as he turned around to see rose already waking up.

Rose face turned into a tired look and then shifted into a more bewildered look as she also seems like she also remembered what happened. She turn to sonichu as they both shared a ] look, processing what had just transpired.

Sonichu was about say something but rose zoomed towards him which caught him off guard as she grabbed his shoulder.

"What was that?" Rose demanded, her grip tight on Sonichu's arm.

Sonichu was lost at words as rose seemed serious about what they saw but sonichu don't hit the words as rose continued with a barrage of words.

"WHY ARE WE SOME LOVELY DOVELY COUPLE?

WHY WHY AM I SO UGLY?

WHY IS THERE TWO VERSIONS OF US?

WHY DID YOU BEAT SOMEONE TO DEATH?

TELL ME TELL ME TELL ME-" 

Rose continues as sonichu is still trying to find his words. Rose realizes what she doing as she backs off from him and they both think about what happened.

Outside the cave, darkness enveloped the landscape, indicating they had likely been unconscious for quite some time. Sonichu watched as Rose paced, her voice a stream of fragmented thoughts as she attempted to piece together their shared experience.

"Sonichu, you have no memories of who you are, yet you remember fragments of what you've seen. And then, interacting with my old clothes somehow shocked us and knocked us out, leading to a dream about seeing a corny version of yourself and some knock-off versions of the Power Rangers, and then seeing myself about to kiss him—" Rose's words trailed off as she continued her inner monologue.

Sonichu shared her confusion. The encounter defied logic, leaving him searching for answers that seemed elusive. But then, a realization struck him. Sonichu called out to Rose, determined to share his insight.

"Rose, Rose!" he called, urging her attention. Rose halted her pacing and turned to face him.

"What is it?" she asked, her voice tinged with uncertainty.

"I think that wasn't just a dream," Sonichu began, his tone earnest.

"Nononono, it had to be some weird dream. There's no way I would say those things," Rose interjected, her voice firm with disbelief.

"Just hear me out," Sonichu implored, frustration edging into his tone. "Like you said earlier, I remember events that have already happened, and I felt like I knew you and Kel for a while. What I think is that when you were still holding the dress, the moment I touched it, I accidentally brought you inside of my vision."

Rose pondered his words, acknowledging the possibility albeit reluctantly. "Okay, but who were those colorful guys and that dark guy? And why did we look so different from our counterparts in the vision? Also, why do you even have a vision of us talking like that and about to kiss?"

Sonichu paused, grappling with Rose's questions. "I dunno  It's just a theory I came up with."

"Dude." Rose said.

 "Look it dark right now, let's just head back and we talk about it." Sonichu said as he zoomed away out of the beach. Rose stood there for a moment, she still confused about what they saw but sonichu was right, it was dark and they needed to head back home. Rose also away from the beach following sonichu.