New Plan

Hey, so it's been a minute, but I wasn't sure what to do with this story. However I decided to wing it and just go with the flow. Hope this makes up for my absence and I couldn't quite decide on a song for this chapter, sorry. Also would you guys be interested in me writing lemon for this story? Let me know what you think, as always I love and appreciate every comment and feedback!

Optimus POV

I relished this feeling, locked in an embrace with Megatron, my long-time rival, friend, and now lover. I hold tight, never feeling as secure as I do now. Drinking in all the affection and love that he gives to me. Surrounded by this beautiful forest and spark-stopping scenery, embracing the only thing I truly adore with all my spark, I feel elated. I almost feel like crying, though not because I am sad, but because I am so happy that I cannot contain it. I am not used to feeling positive emotions this strongly.

Being so excited for this new love and world we will create together, I don't notice when tears start falling from my optics. So caught up in my own head, only brought back to reality when I feel Megatron pull away and look at me. I blink a few times, confused as to why he pulled back before I realized the tears streaming down my faceplate. I quickly go to wipe them, but Megatron beats me to it, gently clearing the tears from my faceplate. He moves slowly, almost as if he is afraid to hurt me. I chuckle absentmindedly at the thought.

"And just what is so funny Optimus?" He asks teasingly, a smile on his faceplate.

I giggle quietly and reply,

"Seeing you being gentle is startling; I never knew those claws of yours could be so kind."

His eyes widened, and his smile faltered a bit before growing even more prominent as he closed the space between us again, cupping my chin in his servo. He tilts my head up and leans in to say,

"You have no idea what these claws are capable of." He then gently drags his other servo down my chest, gently pressing in the little seams that connect my armor together. I shudder at the contact, my servos quickly resting on his arms, as those seams are pretty sensitive. His voice drops even lower, and he continues,

"Perhaps, if you are good, I may show you how gentle these claws can be."

At that, I close my optics, too overstimulated to keep them open anymore, and I focus on trying to control my fast-beating spark. Megatron chuckles and quickly pecks my dermas, his servos coming to rest on my waist. I open my optics and smile at him playfully, saying,

"Tease," as I embrace him again.

He laughs at that, a whole spark laugh, and I bury my helm in the crook of his neck. He continued chuckling as he moved his arms to my upper back to hug me. We remain in this embrace a little longer, my spark not wanting to leave his side. But alas, we both have duties we must attend to. I sigh and pull away, my servos resting on his shoulder plates. He looks a bit dejected as he says,

"Time to go already?"

I nod silently, afraid to speak, fearing he would hear my voice quiver. I don't want to leave him. I just got him back, and it feels wrong to leave him so soon.

"Why don't the Autobots join us on the Nemesis? It would certainly cut out a great deal of trouble getting them new places to live on Cybertron, and there are plenty of open rooms."

I watch him for a moment processing his request; he is right. If the Autobots stayed on the Nemesis, we would not need to create makeshift camps for them to live in. It would also allow them more say on how Cybertron is being rebuilt since they would be closer to the omega lock.

"Will the Energon rations be shared with the Autobots?" I asked, unsure if we would be allowed to the mass of energon that the Decepticons collected.

Megatron nodded and said, "The rations I sent were only meant to tide the Autobots over for a little while; when on the Nemesis, they will have access to all the amenities the Deceptions have, including Energon and paint jobs. Granted they behave."