Chapter 1: spawning in the capital

GENERATING WORLD
GENERATING WORLD
WORLD GENERATION COMPLETE.

In the bustling streets of the capital of Lugnica, when no one is paying attention, Steve pops in the middle of the streets and looks around trying to find the nearest tree to punch down.

Finding nothing he decides to try and find a forest, shoving people out of the way and receiving weird looks for not only being disrepectful but being blocky, he finds a path leading to what he presumes to be an open field but before he gets on the path, he is interrupted by one of the people he shoved out.

"Hey ya weird looking guy, who do you think yer are?" It was a tall muscular man with a sword on his back and daggers on his hips, he cracked his knuckles and approached Steve.

Steve knowing that he can't win against a buff guy with a sword while he has nothing, ran to the nearest escape.

Which was a shady looking alleyway.

The buff guy seeing Steve run away and noticing it really isn't worth it to waste his time on some wimp, shrugs his shoulders and goes back to minding his own bussines.

Back to Steve, he thankfully finds out that the alley has one of the corners covered in wood, gets some of it and makes a crafting table and uses the remaning wood to make a wooden sword, Steve breaks down the crafting table and puts it in his inventory to make the most out of resources.

"Better cough up everything you have if you dont wanna get hurt" a group of three people that look like criminals emerges from the other side of the alley. One is skinny, one is fat and the last is small.

Steve immediatly pulls out his wooden sword and enters a battle stance but gets laughed at by the small thug, "pffft hahahaha oh no guys a wooden sword" his remark makes the other 2 laugh as well.

Steve uses this opportunity to get a clean strike on the little thug, making him hit the wall and fall unconscious.the fat thug seeing this yells "Wha? You bastard" and attempts to hit Steve in the face using his left hand but his blow is blocked by Steve putting down his crafting table as a shield, Steve gets on top of the crafting table and jump again dodging another hit from the thug's rigth hand. While in the air, Steve hits the thug two times before falling to the floor (not of his feet).

The skinny one wanting to help his partner in crime, pulls out two knifes from his pockets and charges at Steve which is still at the floor, Steve rolls out of the way of the knifes and throws a spare wooden block at the skinny one, aiming at getting an opening to get back on his feet. The skinny thug getting caught by the element of suprise as he was not expecting a piece of wood the size of the of his opponent's head magically appearing out of his hand, gets hit squarely on the head giving Steve to get up and hit his neck with his trusty sword.

The fat thug who finally got himself together after Steve's blows, sees his two teamates on the floor while Steve is still standing, gets scared shitless and trys looking for anything that migth help him and thankfully he sees another fellow stealer which is a young girl with golden yellow hair running at inhuman speeds on the walls of the alleyway.

"Felt!!!!1! Can you give me a helping hand?" The fat thug screams and Felt hears that but sadly responds "Not now big guy, im in a bit of a hurry. Live strong!" And lands on the floor and continues running.

The thug seeing that his only hope of beating up this guy is gone, sucks up his pride and gets on a pleading position with his eyes closed. "Please let me and my buddys live! We are very sorry for laughing at you and trying to rob ya, how about this? You let me pick up my friends and run away and we will never try to rob you again, ok?" But instead of receiving a response to his requeste, he hears the sound of wood breaking, rapid footsteps and jumping???. The thug opens his eyes and sees that Steve has picked up his wood stuff and went running and jumping towards the direction of where Felt went.

"Ima take that as a yes"

PLEASE COMMENT, I LOVE WHEN INTERNET PEOPLE INTERACT WITH ME!1!1111!!!!!!