A Messy Situation

(Name) was terrified at the training, but Levi never yelled, instead he guided her and gave her support.

In the process, they started to get to know each other better, and (Name) saw Levi was gentle and thoughtful, and maybe this wasn't such a bad life.

(Name)'s feelings began to change, and they had grown closer over the months, as Levi trained her to use odm gear and taught her how to fight.

Hange and the other Survey Corps members noticed how Levi treated (Name), he always treated her with kindness and patience, even if she made a mistake, even if other members would be yelled at.

Hange took note, and thought that Levi seemed to be nicer when he was with (Name).

(Name) and Levi had started to grow closer, as they spent more time together, both training and relaxing.

Hange looked at Levi and asked him about his treatment of (Name). Hange wanted to see if Levi had any feelings for (Name), but her face was as cold as it always was.

She spoke to Levi "I have noticed how gentle you are towards (Name). Why do you treat her like that? When others make a mistake they get yelled at by you, even if they don't deserve it. But you never treat (Name) that way, why not?"

Hange nodded, but she knew that she had hit a nerve, she could see by the subtle shift in Levi's cold expression, he cared for (Name), but would never admit it. So she teased him,

"So you do care for her!" Hange said, "You like her, admit it." She couldn't help but smile, seeing Levi with a faint blush on his face.

The tension was thick in the air as Levi spoke "No, I don't like her, she is just a soldier, no different to the others." Hange laughed "Sure you don't."

Hange laughed, and then exited the room. Levi was left there, with a faint blush on his face, he cared for (Name), but would never admit it, to himself or anyone else.

As he looked at (Name) he felt a sudden urge to be close to her, a feeling he had never felt before.

Levi turned away from (Name), and picked up a book to make it seem as if nothing had happened.

(Name) will describe how nice Levi has been towards her, and she mentions how kind he is, and how nice his smile is, and basically she is dropping a massive hint that she is developing feelings for Levi to Hange's ear.

Hange, notices this immediately and laughs "Looks like you have some feelings for the captain, do you?" (Name) blushes and stammers out,

"N-no, no I don't." She looks away. Her heart is racing, but she can't admit it to Hange yet.

(Name) will tell Hange about Levi's kindness, and Hange will counter this by saying that he is not that kind, but instead rude and blunt.

(Name) would look at Hange, doubt slowly filling her mind, "No, he is kind, I know he is."

(Name) was sitting nervously while talking to Hange. Hange, knowing that she was dropping a massive hint, decided to push it even further.

She knocked a glass of water out of her hands, the liquid spilling out onto the table, and on Levi's uniform.

Levi, who was known to be a clean freak started to get mad, but then saw that it was (Name) who had caused the mess, and instead of getting mad, he looked concerned.

He asked (Name) if she was feeling alright, and encouraged her to rest, since she had been training for a long time.

(Name), who hated getting in trouble, offered to clean the mess. Levi, who knew that (Name) had trained for a long time, told her to rest, and that he would clean the mess.

Hange had to conceal her smile, she knew that she had nailed it, Levi treated (Name) differently.

(Name) started to feel nervous again, and Hange could tell that she was still unsure of her feelings for Levi, and that she needed more time to admit them.

Hange excused herself, and left the room.

Levi watched Hange leave, and then quietly started cleaning up the spilled water.