Information (Edited)

The beginning of this story takes place before the real story of Genshin. 
(Before the traveler even came to Teyvat.)

There will be a time skip.

This story will mostly contain fluff between my OC and Furina.

This story will start of slow.

Forgive me if I didn't write Furina and Neuvillette's personalities correctly.
(Or any of the cast actually.)

This is my first time writing a story, so it may not be as good as you might expect.

English is not my first language.

Some grammar and spelling mistakes may be seen here.

The other cast of the story will be important.

This story may have an update and will have a lot of changes when the story progresses.

I do not know much of Genshin's timeline so there might be some things in the story that do not correspond with the timeline. (But I do know electronics don't exist except for the Gardemeks and etc. In Fontaine HAHAHHAHA)

Updates to this story will be very slow, as I will be busy with school and with my life in general.

I will try to update every Sat and Sun. (I can't promise that I'll be able to update every weekends.)

If this story mysteriously does not update for months that means I'll be writing the chapters and saving them as draft and when the story is complete I'll publish them all at once.

I'll probably still publish up to Chapter 5-10 (Maybe...)

Thank you for reading this story and I hope you enjoy!