Introduction of The Cast

Furina de Fontaine

Also known as "Focalors" the "Hydro Archon"
She is quite the interesting god, she practically lives for drama. But is also harboring a dark secret deep within.

(I can't add pictures for some reason, just imagine Furina's picture is here.)

Monsieur Neuvillette

The Chief Justice of Fontaine, one of the seven Dragon Sovereigns. (No one knows that though.)
He is humble, and very understanding.
And he is very serious in court.

(Imagine there's a picture for him too.)

Wriothesley

The Duke of the Fortress of Meropide, he may look cold but he's pretty down to earth. He maintains order within the underwater prison, as a "Duke" he is only below the Archon and the Chief Justice.

(Picture.)

Sigewinne

The Head Nurse of the Fortress of Meropide, genuinely cares for others' wellbeing. Is very good at treating others, a useful ally in the time of need.

(Picture.)

Lyney

A famous magician, he uses a variety of gadgets to perform his tricks. No one has been able to tell how he managed to pull them off, unless he told them himself.

(Picture.)

Lynette

She assists Lyney in his magic tricks, and helps him think of new and unique ideas to make new ones. She is introverted but is not afraid to speak up.

(Picture.)

Freminet

The adopted younger brother of the twins, is shy and introverted. But a very good diver, if you need help getting anything under the sea. Asking him for help will be no problem.

(Picture.)

Navia

The Spina di Rosula's President, she is a strong-willed young woman and will stop at nothing to help people in need along with her two trusted companions: Melus and Silver.

(Picture

Clorinde

The Champion Duelist, if an accused citizen does not wish to stand trial. They are given the option to duel Clorinde to prove their innocence., however, if they lose against her they will be declared guilty. As of now, no one has ever defeated her before. Those who have fought her have been seriously injured or killed in the process of battle.

(Picture.)

Charlotte

A journalist from Steambird, she is very persistent on getting interviews with interesting and revered people.

(Picture.)

Melusines

Members of Marechaussee Phantom, They are very helpful. Looking to help people and assisting them, they have powerful eyesight and can see things normal humans can't.

(Picture.)

The Traveler

The well known Hero of Teyvat, does not hesitate to lend (his/her) assistance in the time of a crisis.

(Picture.)

Paimon

The guide of the Traveler, and also helps them in their own quest to find their missing sibling.

(Picture.)

Hakim Valk

(He is an original character of mine that I came up with, you can imagine what he looks like if you want and a new name if you prefer.)

But I will describe him as:
Hair: Dark Blue
Eye: Silver
Height: 6'1
Age: (Unkown)
Birthday: (Unkown)