THE DESCENT

MYSTIC GRILL

Alexis walks into the Grill sitting down at the table across from Jules who looks surprised to see her.

Jules: Who the hell are you?

Alexis: Hello puppy dog. Did you bite a vampire the other night?

Jules: I bite a vampire. Not sure who she was. Maybe I should bite you. It's only a small bite.

Alexis looks up raising her eyebrow with a scary cold look in her eyes.

Alexis: Now why would you do that?

Jules: I smelled you the second you walked in here. You're not a witch. Who are you?

Alexis smirks standing up

Alexis: Your worst nightmare, darling. Toodles

She walks past Stefan and Alaric glaring at them sending shivers down their spines.

GILBERT HOUSE

Alexis stands at the bookshelf looking at pictures of Elena and her family when the door opens and Elena walks in slinging off her jacket and closes the door.

Alexis walks in, hands clasped behind her back

Alexis: Hello, darling

Elena jumps in fright seeing her there

Elena: What are you doing in my house?

Alexis: Your Aunt let me in but she had to leave and I decided to wait for you, Love.

She picks up a picture of a young Elena

Alexis: You were a adorable child who grew into her beauty.

Elena blushes looking down tucking her hair behind her ears.

Alexis: How are you doing, Love? This cannot be easy for you.

She walks into the kitchen sitting on a stool, Elena nervously follows her.

Elena: You're blunt?

Alexis laughs; Elena loves that sound and wants to hear it again.

Alexis: My sister says it's one of my worst traits. I have seven siblings

Elena: Where are they?

Alexis: Somewhere far from here. Enough of me, I wish to know more about you. Would you like to go for a walk? Enjoy the fresh air?

They walk towards the door.

They spent the entire evening walking together, Alexis listening intently to Elena air her nervousess and fear at Klaus's arrival

They make it back to Elena's house stopping on the porch

Alexis: I must leave you now, Love but if you ever need a lending ear to air your fears, I am a call away. Have a nice night, darling.

Elena grabs her forearm stopping her

Elena: Thank you, Elsa.

She leans in kissing her on the cheek

Alexis: Anything for you, Love

Elena smiles as she watches the breathtaking beautiful woman walk away from her.